Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

Does it matter if the weed is dried or cured first? I'd like to do this with my chemdog when she's ready and would like to do it right off the plant if I can

No it doesn't matter because the oven is going to dry it and the alcohol is going to kill the taste.

Be careful with that stuff, it takes about an hour to kick in and you have a possibility of going overkill. Not that there is anything wrong with that but you don't want to be on the road thinking it didn't work when it kicks in because it can be quite potent.

Thanks for the recipe! It did not make me very high (I smoke daily) but I slept like a log. :clap:

Made some GD using about 1/4oz bud and 4 oz 190proof everclear. Decarb the bud for 30 minutes at 240 in the oven. Let cool and crushed it by hand and let it soak in the alcohol overnight. Strained through a coffee filter. Not something I particularly like, 2cc of the stuff taken at 6pm still has me feeling loopy the next day still... Might give it to a friend to try. Anyone ever try this stuff in a vape or nebulizer?

Oh yerr , Oh yerr , "Bailers Booya" I'm going to give this a go when the time comes . more awesome :grat: info from AFN . LOVE YA ALL .

Can I use more alcohol to make lighter version GD? Im asking couse I want to make it for my parents and they never use or smoke weed.

Properly cured buds should make a lighter colour as the cholrophyll will have broken down by aerobic bacteria in the curing process.
Adding more alcohol will make it lighter in colour as it is dillutiing the mix of Alcohol and cannabis extracts which includes the THC.
A Lighter colour can also be achieved using dry sift kief or water extracted resin powder.

I mean ligter power of GD. You know my parents nevers smoke weed and I dont know how they will react so I was thinking about make some weaker version of GD.

Mybad

Less bud into you measured quantity of alcohol is one way.

Using small dark glass bottles with pipette dripper and having high concentration of cannabinoids to alcohol and use to drip under the tongue. Small quantities for big relief.

As you mentioned adding more alcohol to you solution will reduce the quantity of cannabinoids you will need to keep accurate check on quantities so you know the cannabinoid strength of you solution.

Remember different strains have different quantities of various cannabinoids in you live somewhere where it is medically approved of/legal then a lab can let you know what the levels are.

Otherwise you will need to run your own test as to which strain will help with which ailment, though you will find some advice on this if you do some googling.(I don't live in the US where it is easier to find this out from dispensaries)

You will also have to find out how much concentration of cannabinoid to quantity of the dose. Getting them drunk is not the reason they are taking it if they are patients.

Never give alcoholic tinctures to recovering alcoholics, a tincture made using vegetable glycerine is a good substitute.

Conversely never give glycerine tincture to diabetics.

Back