Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

"I wonder if someone goes in and asks for high proof alcohol they may be suspicious? "

As a bartender... I think its completelly normal! You could be crafting a bitter, a tincture... Theres all sort of crazy experiments one could possibly make in order to infuse.

The Alchemists are all over, I guess!

check this out !!! good stuff if true.
Just had a friend pick me up a bottle of everclear in maryland.
Here's the story, everclear was outlawed in md. too, suppossedly anything 190 proof or over was outlawed.
So everclear now makes 189 proof and is back on shelfs for sale. ha ha
love it, i looked at my bottle and sure enough it says 189.
now to find the time to make this.

:slap:

Great info! I got some over the internet 2 years ago then poof! Hoping maybe Winechateau.com picks it up again!

check this out !!! good stuff if true.
Just had a friend pick me up a bottle of everclear in maryland.
Here's the story, everclear was outlawed in md. too, suppossedly anything 190 proof or over was outlawed.
So everclear now makes 189 proof and is back on shelfs for sale. ha ha
love it, i looked at my bottle and sure enough it says 189.
now to find the time to make this.

Thanks for the rep pops

Well i made my first batch.
1/8 oz. Of cashcrop buds and 2 oz's ec.
Dont know if simmering it was ok , tried lowering it some but average was 175°
Did this for about 1/2 hour.
Dont know if there was an oz. Left or not.
Probably around 3/4.
Probably screwed it up, i'll find out tonight after supper.
Momma gone for the weekend so poppa hime alone.:biggrin:
By the way decarbed for 1 1/2 hours at 225°.
Erb curred scince may i think.

Well took 1ml. Didnt do much but was smoking too.
Try again later

I made some of this about a month ago using trim, I got high but it didn't have the affect I was looking for so I ran it though again with some fresh trim. It is quite a good sleep aid but I always wake up still stoned as hell! It taste like crap but if you mix it with some tomato juice or V8 that covers it pretty well.

I have been experimenting with strains and doses of tincture and found some interesting things. Turns out in my situation the booze is much more valuable than the grass, due to availability. I have friends that travel to the US and pick me up some when they go, but myself and another guy are using quite a bit!(60 pounder gone + well into a 26er) SO I figured the last batch I would try it a little stronger than the 3.5g's the recipe calls for and I put in 8 grams of god bud. Wooeee! Ive been upping my doses anyways(I usually take 2ml doses during the day and 3at night). So the 3ml before bed is really, really good to help sleep. I am not uncomfortably stoned but certainly very high and there is no need or desire to smoke anything for hours, that's for sure!

I am like you @912GreenSkell, I have been adding more and more bud to the original recipe meself. Made some very stout GDT last Saturday, daytime with Mob99 and some nighttime with some very amber BloodStone. Will need lots of it when I get home from the hospital.

Stay Medicated!

Back