Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

You know you did it right when you are on the road and are like, you should never drive on this stuff.

You know you did it right when a couple of bong hits, that normally just you know -get you high- get you really spaced out crazy high like WTF high.

You know you did it right when it doesnt taste like crap, and you throw that in your coffee in the morning and everything is going to be alright.

Anyone do sativa tincures?
How's feeling?

I only tried indica tinctures.

Second question: can you add some flavour to 95% ethanol? Which, how?

So, I made two rounds of green dragon.

1. option I follow this first post here... Here are pictures with and without flash:

2. option I didn't decarb buds, only simmer 20min in water bath. Here are pictures with and without flash:

At the end I say screw it, and mix together both. :smoking:

... sativa tincures....flavour ...

I find tinctures have similar personalities as their starting material. For example, my Sour Diesel tincture is a strictly daytime upper, and my Pink Kush is very narcotic and best suited for evening. I made a tincture out of Chocolope once, and it was spacey-stimulating.

I use tincture sublingualy, so I have not been compelled to add flavor, but I suppose you could as long as it was alcohol or water based. Good luck with it,and let us know the result.

Back