Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

I am like you @912GreenSkell, I have been adding more and more bud to the original recipe meself. Made some very stout GDT last Saturday, daytime with Mob99 and some nighttime with some very amber BloodStone. Will need lots of it when I get home from the hospital.

Stay Medicated!

I bet you'll need some after the hospital trip...hope it went well and recovery is swift!

Reading this and the Rosin Tech thread. I'v done version of both in the dim and silent past when I was higher function. With my evil twin sisters harvest approaching I may just need to pick up some EverClear. I do enjoy playing with my cannabis.

A version we did back in the day: Powder a QP, alcohol extract 3/4 of it, then add the last OZ back in and slow/low heat the last bit of alcohol out.

Hey guys any ideas if there is a way to decarboxylate without an oven. Sounds strange right? I have made Rso and hash in my grow room which is a1/4 mile away from my house. I can't necessarily bring in a bunch of weed to my house for the project.

don't decarb RSO if your usuing it for medicine. And why decarb hash? There is really no reason to decarb concentrates unless your making medicine, and even then, for some things you don't decarb.

You can decarb without heat, just leave it out in the sun for a few days... lol!

:cheers:

Hey guys any ideas if there is a way to decarboxylate without an oven. Sounds strange right? I have made Rso and hash in my grow room which is a1/4 mile away from my house. I can't necessarily bring in a bunch of weed to my house for the project.

I decarbed any thing that's gonna be used for edibles and green Dragon tincture should be decarbed also.... Any thing your gonna smoke or heat dose not need it.
So you decarb Rso or no? This is my first time making any extracts. The shake market is pretty good here.

Dont mean to :deadhorse: but with the decarb temp graph showing the 252 temp..i tested my crockpot( to make some rso) and low and high it only gets to the 150F range,will this make potent rso or should i risk the doghouse to use the wifes crockpot( i will verify if the temps are higher)..

I'v gotten a NOVA decarb machine and like it much. I make a lot of edibles so it makes sense for me. If you are vaping and only cooking a bit just use AVB.

Back