Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

It was way to strong to take straight especially under the tongue, burned. But it sure strengthened our edibles. I tried to warn people but if they ate too big a dose they turned into zombies with memory loss.

I tried a lil in water it was like a shot of cannaquila.... good stuff

:peace:

Anyone ?????
Ok just a thought.. I have had both the alcohol version and VG version (via an old friend RIP buddy) .. IMHO the Alcohol version was much much stronger than the VG but the taste was almost more than I could handle.. The VG version tasted much better but not great , but it seems it was not as strong of a high as the alcohol based.. Same bud was used in both batches.. My friend always swore that the alcohol extracted more of the goodies than VG did..Has anyone tried to go half VG and Half Alcohol when brewing it up? Get the goodies from the alcohol but sweetened up via the VG.. Just a thought and will attempt when I get my grow going

i remember someone saying they used alchohol VG and coconut oil(?) to get every little bit they could. possibly muddy or TBM.
go for it youll probably get something a bit stronger aswell with them combined.

Ok. My product is still growing ..got a buddy that he just cleaned a bunch last week and has some stems, a lttle trim and shake i can experiment with.. so i am going to do a 50/50 vg alcohol test with his scraps

I make mine the same way as Cres, I put an eye dropper in a shot glass, top it off with green tea, then bottoms up.....
Off to see the Wizard.....

Nothing beats the original recipe!!!! Stick to small batches as per instruction don't double or triple ingredients...

Just to confirm

So im thinking of trying this green dragon next harvest but just wanted to check a few things:D:
... It it one eigth of good cannabis and how much Bacardi in litres?

Can i use any jar to cook it in? Do i put the jar into a pan of water?:peace:

Requirements:
1/8oz high quality cannabis
2 oz Bacardi Rum – 151 proof

I have a question. I have access to 200 proof food grade ethyl alcohol. Is that too strong for this recipe ?

Back