Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

and... just for good measure... i put +1.00 ml direct again... am starting to feel effects of second round now... awaiting 3n 4 to 'catch up:edible::cough::dance2::booya::hot:
Enjoy your ride, please come again....

Well... nice little buzz goin... but not quite what i was hopin for.... adding +.95 ml to my :coffee: :cough:

You must remember of course, I consume large quantities of Cannabis daily for medicinal reasons. :toke:

That's how I feel. I was wondering if my tolerance was too high. Curious to hear your report today.

Yes, I need to report back here:

I used 100 proof vodka (all I had last night) and 20 grams (appropriately ratioed to the recipe)

so 100 proof vodka
20 grams early skunk pearls finely ground
and decarbed for 6 minutes (1 extra to achieve actual temp) at 350

it takes 5-7 ml for me with this...

am now making a 7 gram and 4oz 190 proof GH4 version... hopefully this will dowrk in 1 ml doses as per recipe. :smokeit:

also decarbed this for 20 minutes at 350

so in answer to all ur curiosity... yep... made it right this time! :confused: the 190 prrof is key for sure... I wouldnt be surprised if the extra 15 minute of decarboxy helped either...

1.00 ml dosed..... 90 minutes later i have a very nice clean edible buzz of GH4 ... dropped another .5 in my :coffee: :cough:
:edible:

Thanks for this brilliant write-up Cres! :thumbs:

I have a few questions:

Can I use Isopropyl Alcohol instead of "drinking" alcohol? I ask this because I have the Iso on hand and wouldn't have to buy new stuff.

In case I do need to use "drinking" alcohol, can one of you tell me what percentage of alcohol is in grain alc like Everclear, or what percentage is the 151 rum? I ask this because here the alcohol content is measured and listed in percentage, and not proof.

After making meself some Green Dragon, how long do you think it could be stored? Indefinitely in an airtight bottle or jar?

Thanks! :smokebuds:

No! Do not EVER consume ISOPropyl. You can use Everclear, it's 191 proof. It's very dangerous to consume ISO man. Not sure on the storage but I wanted to warn you as soon as I saw this.

Thanks for this brilliant write-up Cres! :thumbs:

I have a few questions:

Can I use Isopropyl Alcohol instead of "drinking" alcohol? I ask this because I have the Iso on hand and wouldn't have to buy new stuff.

In case I do need to use "drinking" alcohol, can one of you tell me what percentage of alcohol is in grain alc like Everclear, or what percentage is the 151 rum? I ask this because here the alcohol content is measured and listed in percentage, and not proof.

After making meself some Green Dragon, how long do you think it could be stored? Indefinitely in an airtight bottle or jar?

Thanks! :smokebuds:

Ditto Noods, no ISO :stir:

151 Rum is 75.5% alcohol

Not sure about the shelf life. I would imagine a couple weeks to a month, pure guess. :tinct:

I will say shake well before use after it's been stored, it separates a bit. :smokebuds:

Great write up Cres. Thanks! :thumbs:

id like to hear more about candy making using Green Dragon... anyone figure out a good recipe/dosing for that yet?

Just wanted to report after some trial and error with this. All in all I've made three batches... I even by mistake, left some out in an open container overnight and it dried like qwiso.....
Well, I dried some properly and dabbed it. Not full melt, but surprisingly did not taste bad and it was quite smooth. The effects were the same except they hit you instantly, very mellow sedation.
After smoking the one time, I tossed the remainder, I'd rather drink it. On to the most important discovery...
My girlfriend suffers from extreme cramps once a month, bad enough that she can't sleep at all. Thankfully for me she remains sweet as pie during her pain :D. Anyway, yesterday was her cramp day and I suggested that she/we take some green dragon.... Now we smoke constantly and our tolerance is pretty high so she took 2 1/2 tsp and I took 4 tsp. An hour later she said her pain was gone and an hour after that she was sawing logs. She slept all through the night with no pain. So a couple of tsp of the GD or 12 500mg arthritis strength pain relievers.... Hmmm. GD please.
As for my effects, just pure mellow sedation and a good nights sleep.

I'm not suggesting anyone try and dry and smoke this stuff, it's much better if you take it orally the way it was designed. I tried it as an experiment and even though it worked the effects were not worth it. Very mild.

So
Pain Reliever :check:
Sedative :check:
Sleep Aid :check:
Party Time? Not really

Thanks for the recipe cres, I'm glad I stuck with it long enough to find an amazing use for it. PMS :tinct:

:smokebuds:

Back