Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

do you have a recipe?

Not yet, i was just going to find one online somewhere. My friend made some suckers not too long ago out of canna-butter and they were pretty bad ass I must say. I ate one on an empty stomach and I started getting blitzed before I was even done with the sucker

Yes sorry Cres, I meant to thank you for the great info before that took my attention. Much appreciated. 90 minutes to kick in tho Holy. Did you eat alot before you took your dose?

straight, cres. normally a glycerine tincture is used for suckers. you can make gummies too. just look up a video on gummy or candy making on youtube and get yourself some molds on ebay or your local store

Haha back on topic!!!!! Has anyone made suckers with this tincture?
yep, i like root beer flavored...we make 40 or so twice a year when i was gardening...

i also use Everclear...its a 198proof...alcohol tinctures certainly work for suckers, it is best to let most all the alcohol evaporate before using tho.

2cups sugar
2cups lite corn syrup
heat in a pain to 300-350 degrees F
as it cools down to 250 degrees F add tincture and pour in molds...enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying smash. I've never used an alcohol tincture with suckers before but the whole evaporating thing has been at the top of my noggen for a few hours now. My original instinct was it could leave it runny.

Just finished up my first batch of green dragon. The mission was a success and I havent even take off I'll leave it at that and do an update late :) Thanks again Cres.

Made right it's so strong be careful, anyone with a heart condition may want to use extreme caution. Some of the dragon I released gave young health 20+ year olds temporary palpitations/arithmia....!!!! But there were doing 4-5 droppers full.

I'm not sure I'm doing it right then... The affects of mine are like a mild sedative. Nowhere near the strength you speak of.
Hmmmmm.... What's the most crucial step cres? :smokebuds:

Back