Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

I think it did more than knock his socks off cres :pimp: :poof: I will be making a batch tomorrow with some 190 proof everclear :stir:

I think it did more than knock his socks off cres :pimp: :poof: I will be making a batch tomorrow with some 190 proof everclear :stir:

Just what I was thinking dub, going to make a batch myself... With everclear...

Everclear+slurpee type mixes+new orleans mardi gras = very sick Yodabuds roflma
Will trimming work as well?

Did I Hear Mardi Gras....lol nice work Cres ...is there's certain strains u say work the best ...
I think I'll have some good bud for this run and how long would u want the bud cured

trimmings will work the better the trim the better the dragon... if anything just an extra dropper full...

The first time I did the green dragon I did the full Monte...lol 4 droppers full and it put me down, stuck in my recliner, dazyed and confuzzed...All I could do is get up and go to bed, the green dragon will prove to anyone what the full effect of MJ is.

Well, I woke up this morning still f'ed up. Green Dragon good..... Played around with the dosage a bit. I took 1/2 tsp an hour before I ate dinner. Felt it within a half hour, very nice mellow body thing going on. Wanted more after dinner, about 2 1/2 hours after the original dose. I doubled it and took 1 tsp. That leads me to this morning... Lol
Apparently I fell out on the couch, woke up and had "very good" relations (that's what she said, lol) with my lady and passed out again. I feel ok today, kind of how you feel the morning after a couple valumes and a drink back in the day.

I prepared like 12 grams of material so I'm going to run another batch today. :smokebuds:

Sounds like robwars tested and little lady approved lol!Congrats on your dragon trip!

Well, I woke up this morning still f'ed up. Green Dragon good..... Played around with the dosage a bit. I took 1/2 tsp an hour before I ate dinner. Felt it within a half hour, very nice mellow body thing going on. Wanted more after dinner, about 2 1/2 hours after the original dose. I doubled it and took 1 tsp. That leads me to this morning... Lol

Test...test...test...the Homework we put in on these girls huh...:D..they are all Work..

Apparently I fell out on the couch, woke up and had "very good" relations (that's what she said, lol) with my lady and passed out again.

Good circulation booster then..:check:

I prepared like 12 grams of material so I'm going to run another batch today.

Make sure you lock yourself in the bedroom then robwars...:no:..no need to let your Lady take advantage of you Twice in 2 days..:yoinks:...you'll drain all your strength..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS...whats valumes...?

I spelled it wrong - Valium

Valium (diazepam) is a benzodiazepine. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
Valium is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms. Valium is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures.
Valium may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

:smokebuds:

Cheers Bro..I Thought it was one I'd missed...there is so much chinese stuff around ATM I lose touch....:D

Valium is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms.

Almost the same as what we use canna for...:check:

Cheers Bro..I Thought it was one I'd missed...there is so much chinese stuff around ATM I lose touch....:D

Almost the same as what we use canna for...:check:

Yeah, I think these were from mexico. It was years ago. They were almost like a novelty, never was much into pharmaceuticals. Thank goodness. :smokebuds:

Back