Extraction Green dragon...(becareful)

These benzodiazepenes carry a black box warning for suicide and homicide much like the popular ssri's. NOT a good idea for someone who just wants to chill.

I spelled it wrong - Valium

Valium (diazepam) is a benzodiazepine. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
Valium is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms. Valium is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures.
Valium may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

:smokebuds:

I can't wait to try this! My friend has been making some tinctures for like 2 months in a jar,idk what he is doing. But I'm going to do this and make some green dragons in a day hehe. I want to make suckers with one mil each :edible:
And I know what Robards is talking about, I had a prescription to a medicine called rivotril clonazepam and it's similar to that Valium you speak of, kind of euphoric still the next morning sometimes still. But yeah, after looking up all the info about them on line I don't take them ever now unless I'm having a crazy anxious day, every few months or so

Great instructional Cres!

I'm not suggesting anyone take valium. I was comparing hangovers.

:D all good bro. Everyone has the right to choice, so to each their own but they also have the right to know which is why i choose to inform people about these pills. It's a really uncool possibly life changing or threatening matter and doctors aren't doing a good enough job telling their patients about it.

Agreed my friend. And just for the record I don't take valium. I was referencing an experience I had in my youth :head:

:smokebuds:

Haha back on topic!!!!! Has anyone made suckers with this tincture?

Did you guys get your eyedropper vials locally or online? If online where did you guys buy them thanks!

Back