Indoor Grassh0pper's Leap to Autopots

Day 36: training, training , and more training/ Photo dump

The ladies are doing great! I did some light defoliation across the board, except for the Purple Pope. Took off a little more since she had some many sites. Everyone appear to have recovered well! Continue to alter the tie downs on a daily basis. The Heartbreaker continues to be picky with the light. I have the light running at 60% currently(360w). I believe I started to have salt build up problems. I have switched to using slf-100 for the last res refill, and it has shown improvements. Should have started it from the beginning. Will also look into getting a garden tray sometime down the road.

I planted two other seeds, Nightowl's Mango Isle (Mango Smile x Zam Express) and Foot Cheeze. They're both above ground healthy in the 3x3 at day 4. Will make sure to get pics of them next time (adding photos of them on Day 3). I was lucky enough to find a couple packs of their Mango Sunrise from DCSE. Excited to give them a try!

AvT
AvT 2.JPG

AvT
AvT 4.JPG

AvT
AvT.JPG

AvT
AvT3.JPG

Foot Cheeze Day 3
Foot Cheeze Day 3.JPG

Grow Space
Grow Space.JPG

Grow Space
Growspace .JPG

Heartbreaker
HeartBreaker.JPG

Mango Isle Day 3
Mango Isle Day 3.JPG

Purple Pope
Purple Pope 2.JPG

Day 36: training, training , and more training/ Photo dump

The ladies are doing great! I did some light defoliation across the board, except for the Purple Pope. Took off a little more since she had some many sites. Everyone appear to have recovered well! Continue to alter the tie downs on a daily basis. The Heartbreaker continues to be picky with the light. I have the light running at 60% currently(360w). I believe I started to have salt build up problems. I have switched to using slf-100 for the last res refill, and it has shown improvements. Should have started it from the beginning. Will also look into getting a garden tray sometime down the road.

I planted two other seeds, Nightowl's Mango Isle (Mango Smile x Zam Express) and Foot Cheeze. They're both above ground healthy in the 3x3 at day 4. Will make sure to get pics of them next time (adding photos of them on Day 3). I was lucky enough to find a couple packs of their Mango Sunrise from DCSE. Excited to give them a try!

AvT
View attachment 1319782

AvT
View attachment 1319783

AvT
View attachment 1319784

AvT
View attachment 1319785

Foot Cheeze Day 3
View attachment 1319786

Grow Space
View attachment 1319787

Grow Space
View attachment 1319788

Heartbreaker
View attachment 1319789

Mango Isle Day 3
View attachment 1319790

Purple Pope
View attachment 1319791
Smashing it bro well done they look superb and well done on there training also can you tag me weekly so I find my way back here as I forget were some grows are lol

Smashing it bro well done they look superb and well done on there training also can you tag me weekly so I find my way back here as I forget were some grows are lol
Appreciate the kind words and rep, bro! All I can do is take it one day at a time. I'm trying to explain to my wife that this hobby may have made me a better listener, although she doesn't buy it :crying: . Will make sure to tag you, I forgot this time. Damn ganja :baked:

Day 43

No complaints from the girls. I may have to clean their trays. One of them has been leaking a lil, causing a small mess. Nothing too bad. Will do some research on proper way of going about the cleaning. i Recently used the photone app to dial in my light more. I was only giving the girls 15DLI. Upped it to 38DLI. Chose not to move the light since they should stretch into the light, instead the dimmer is on 100%. They’ve been praying the past couple of days since them :smoking:.

The AvT are doing well. the two that were topped have different plant structures than each other, I’m hopping that leads to different phenos. The other two AvT are really tall. I’ll have to figure out my scrog or get some bamboo sticks. They will need them later on. The Heartbreaker (bottom left in photo) is doing better, which I’m very happy about. My Purple Pope (bottom middle in photo) has Finally started showing sex This past week. The two new babies are doing good also.

Nutes hasn’t changed, still ~525ppm of MC and 1/2 tsp of Sea-K, PH’d to 5.6-5.7. The res gets slf100 every feed. Haven’t done any Recharge baths with the AvTs since they went on the res.

tagging @St. Tom, I know he wanted updates :smoking: :headbang:
65855A65-07F6-4B66-8263-26237A2FCB67.jpeg
1DB56715-24B1-42C8-A5A4-677ACAF88379.jpeg
850728E1-93EF-4BE2-9E76-75ABB70AE0D9.jpeg
12C68907-F3BD-492B-B3C3-A17C6F61AE9A.jpeg
0B1B3ACC-754C-4FB3-A631-C9985439B4D8.jpeg
DD2571E3-7999-4B56-9D76-91376988F30A.jpeg

Day 46

will give a more detailed post this weekend. Not much has changed, other than new growth. Still on same nutes. They are clearly in flower now. Not sure if I will use Bud Explosion yet, will probably start day 49.

7C1667DC-FCAE-4E2B-A4CB-7A57CF944E91.jpeg

everything looking decent bro also @Nosias grows with megacrop only difference I can see is he uses calmag maybe he can give you some pointers

everything looking decent bro also @Nosias grows with megacrop only difference I can see is he uses calmag maybe he can give you some pointers
I’ll go check Out some of his work! My understanding is MC V3 as enough calmag, as well as my water is considered hard. Average 188ppm after it runs through filter. So I actually don’t even own calmag, don’t think I’ll ever need it.

Back