Fast Buds Girl scout cookies & tangie

Superb job as always growbro
Thank you sir and have a great xmas
I have been away from AFN awhile so I missed this, but damn that Candy Caramelo! She sure is frosty, and your description of the smell sounds like an amazing cultivar.
Cheers rivetgrrl! This has been my first journal in a while too. You still growing?
Yea i will be ordering more very soon its been fast and frosty
Them's some super frosty nuggets ya got there Woody. Yep weed envy like Wile says! :greenthumb:
Cheers duck yea im looking forward to trying some very soon

I am still growing, but I had some health issues and let my plants "go" as it were, lost some and saved others recently as I am feeling better and got the grow room back in order. I am still catching up but will start a journal or add to the one I have (depending what I start) soon, as I feel the itch to share again :pass:

I am still growing, but I had some health issues and let my plants "go" as it were, lost some and saved others recently as I am feeling better and got the grow room back in order. I am still catching up but will start a journal or add to the one I have (depending what I start) soon, as I feel the itch to share again :pass:
Glad to hear ypur back on your feet anyway, after a while of lurking its hard not to start journaling againg
:pass::pighug:

Its near mid grow (or should be) so i completely drained both reservoirs and washed them out.
I was hitting that early flower stage where ph drops like crazy hate this stage i read @Mañ'O'Green explaining the science behind it a while ago. Something to do wit P or K uptake leaving negative ions and lowering ph.
New res is
0.5ml sm90. 1ml dynagro bloom
1ml dynagrow mag pro
600ppm ph 6.1

Anyway its day 41 and i still can see any sign of preflowering on 5 out of the 8 gsc :shrug:
Cant remember having any autos take so long before.
So i moved the 3 in flower and another random one onto the same tank under hps
IMG_20201226_141810.jpg
IMG_20201226_141820.jpg
IMG_20201226_141839.jpg
IMG_20201226_141906.jpg
IMG_20201226_141910.jpg
IMG_20201226_141917.jpg
IMG_20201226_142158.jpg
IMG_20201226_142203.jpg

Hopefully the rest start to flower soon.

Bring on the jungle brother :d5: beautiful.
Cheers bud, i spent a couple hours defoliating last night to thin out the jungle, brought the rh down out of the 60s too :joy:
What a lush garden, did I say that already? If I did, it needs to be said twice :biggrin: Hope the rest start to flower soon for you too Woody.
Thank you my friend, im really hoping so cause im sure i can run 12/12 in winter without a lot of extra wattage in heaters.

Back