Fast Buds Girl scout cookies & tangie

Also heres the candy carmelo on day 50 from seed. 8 x 6litre pots in a 1m square tray.
I know they look like shit but they didnt get much love. 20 litre bucket tipped into the tray every 2nd day.
Not a bad amount of bud considering
IMG_20201216_205754.jpg
IMG_20201216_205748.jpg
IMG_20201216_205707.jpg
IMG_20201216_205658.jpg
IMG_20201216_205638.jpg

@Waira you like a fast auto:joy:

Also heres the candy carmelo on day 50 from seed. 8 x 6litre pots in a 1m square tray.
I know they look like shit but they didnt get much love. 20 litre bucket tipped into the tray every 2nd day.
View attachment 1265906View attachment 1265907View attachment 1265908View attachment 1265909View attachment 1265910

id say they look great woody lots of fat buds there the amount of work i have to do in coco to do the same makes me sad :rofl:

id say they look great woody lots of fat buds there the amount of work i have to do in coco to do the same makes me sad :rofl:

Mate if i told you the work in keeping those fecking wilmas clean :crying:
I just done this as an experiment and im surprised they even made it to flower.
No ph no ppm never even fed them until day 30
Enough to make me ditch hydro

Mate if i told you the work in keeping those fecking wilmas clean :crying:
I just done this as an experiment and im surprised they even made it to flower.
No ph no ppm never even fed them until day 30
Enough to make me ditch hydro
i can think of one guy who did it very well toni21 dunno if you ever chatted with him hasnt been around for a few years but he would do that style of just flooding the trays grew some huge plants definitely worth experimenting with more when you get set up again

i can think of one guy who did it very well toni21 dunno if you ever chatted with him hasnt been around for a few years but he would do that style of just flooding the trays grew some huge plants definitely worth experimenting with more when you get set up again
I'll go check out some of his grows :thumbsup:

I'll go check out some of his grows :thumbsup:
im not sure if there are any public he used to show pics in his PMs but if there are they will most likely be in the dutch passion section

View attachment 1265906View attachment 1265907View attachment 1265908View attachment 1265909View attachment 1265910

:smokeout: Woody mate, how goes things? All's well enough I trust! :pighug:

.... Daaayam, those are the neglected starved CC's? They have chunked up just bloody fine I'd say! Aside from the pale color from major fan snacking, they look as good as any well fed pets here IMO- :rofl: .... I have to say I'm impressed with their performance given their tough life :greenthumb:... small pots and light feeds made them really hustle too!

:smoking: Cookie crew is shaping up nicely Woody, well done on the defol' and LST, they look dialed in.... Is that the black sheep in the front left? Looks to be a choice pheno so far...

:smokeout: Woody mate, how goes things? All's well enough I trust! :pighug:

.... Daaayam, those are the neglected starved CC's? They have chunked up just bloody fine I'd say! Aside from the pale color from major fan snacking, they look as good as any well fed pets here IMO- :rofl: .... I have to say I'm impressed with their performance given their tough life :greenthumb:... small pots and light feeds made them really hustle too!

:smoking: Cookie crew is shaping up nicely Woody, well done on the defol' and LST, they look dialed in.... Is that the black sheep in the front left? Looks to be a choice pheno so far...

Yea mate they done alright and should be chopped around day 60.
Funny the front left plant in both wilmas are the same. They stretched much faster than the other 6 and are preflowering already (day 29)but with that im seeing a lot of purple on the stems. Been having a problem with what i think has been P def in flower recently so going to hit them with some of this early.
Also giving them some foliar feeds of overgrow

51d8KtKfjxL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Back