Fast Buds Girl scout cookies & tangie

Yea mate they done alright and should be chopped around day 60.
Funny the front left plant in both wilmas are the same. They stretched much faster than the other 6 and are preflowering already (day 29)but with that im seeing a lot of purple on the stems. Been having a problem with what i think has been P def in flower recently so going to hit them with some of this early.
Also giving them some foliar feeds of overgrow

View attachment 1266022
Hello woody how you doing my friend also them autos on day 50 look banging you can beat a fast turn around also the Wilma I looked into years ago but I'm glad I went with autopots anyhow bro If I don't speak to you before have a great xmas

Hello woody how you doing my friend also them autos on day 50 look banging you can beat a fast turn around also the Wilma I looked into years ago but I'm glad I went with autopots anyhow bro If I don't speak to you before have a great xmas

Hey tom mate, yea all good, just waiting on some daylight so i can start some work.
The way you grow in autopots i wouldnt change a thing :thumbsup:
I tried them and ended up with nasties in the little pot res :shrug: might give them a go with biotabs and plain water sometime.
You too mate have a good one and cheers for the rep

Hey tom mate, yea all good, just waiting on some daylight so i can start some work.
The way you grow in autopots i wouldnt change a thing :thumbsup:
I tried them and ended up with nasties in the little pot res :shrug: might give them a go with biotabs and plain water sometime.
You too mate have a good one and cheers for the rep
The autopot s just make life easier I mean I never get any lockouts with top fed plants so there not without issues and if I start to see lockouts showing I just take the odd plant off the res and top feed it a week I think it just resets the build up

Also heres the candy carmelo on day 50 from seed. 8 x 6litre pots in a 1m square tray.
I know they look like shit but they didnt get much love. 20 litre bucket tipped into the tray every 2nd day.
Not a bad amount of bud considering
View attachment 1265906View attachment 1265907View attachment 1265908View attachment 1265909View attachment 1265910

@Waira you like a fast auto:joy:

Well done Woody! Lots of bud for little work - my kind of growing! I may have to give this a go just because I'm a lazy fecker

Day 37 for the girl scout cookies

Have 3 girls in flower need to rearrage them onto the same res.
Sorry for shitty pics its the camera flash
IMG_20201222_202743.jpg
IMG_20201222_202733.jpg
IMG_20201222_202650.jpg
IMG_20201222_202645.jpg
IMG_20201222_202639.jpg
IMG_20201222_202631.jpg
IMG_20201222_202621.jpg

I have been away from AFN awhile so I missed this, but damn that Candy Caramelo! She sure is frosty, and your description of the smell sounds like an amazing cultivar.

Back