Photoperiod A girl scout cookies big adventure.

Week 7 - 12/12 - 3 Weeks Left.

Feck me it's cold now. So cold i don't even want to be outside long enough to take these photos. Outside temps are below freezing, almost permanently, inside things are fairly cold at 12 - 20 degrees, but the little plants are still alive. Not much change in them to be honest, a little fattening of the buds. Any issues have pretty much stalled as well, feeding only 1 per week.

The end is in sight, at 3 weeks left - I suspect it will be a buzzy high, but any result is a good one at this stage.

full

full

full

Hi Niceneasy, I am really rooting for you . Your environment is giving you the old one two punch and you keep battling back. If this plant turns black like the mum holy crap. I am on pins and needles watching your grow the suspense really has me wondering, good luck !

Week 8 - 12/12 - 2 Weeks Left.

Steady as she goes, at 2 weeks out. Went down to 9 degrees in the tent this week, even with the heater on 24x7.

Checked the trichs on the GSC today, and we are mostly cloudy, with a few amber. That's acceptable to me, so going to be gearing down the plants over the next week or so & chopping when I get the chance. Probably the end of Week 9 they will both be drying.

Both plants have quite severe yellowing now, and the GSC is starting to show what looks like burning at the tips. I believe it to be the cold, rather than nutes though, so definitely time to bring this to a close.

Smells the part, and buds looking nice in some shots, so all good.

Tent shots.

full

full

full

GSC.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Haze.

full

full

full

full

Great to see your hard work payed off. Both look great the haze really appears to have blossomed. :bow:

Week 9 - 12/12 - CHOP.

Couldn't leave it any longer, as the plants were really beginning to turn, so chopped a couple of days ago. Temps had dropped again to 8 degrees at some points, and I didn't want to risk everything for a few more ambers. There was more weed than I thought, which was pleasing. Eyeballing it, I would say easily over an ounce per plant, which is good for the size and issues. Stinks like a mofo to, so the wife has been telling me.

Here we can see the leaves turning black.

full

Blackened tips on this one.

full

Shot on chop day.

full

full

full

Finally the haze. This got the chop to, but I've kept her alive. I'm not finished with this one yet.

She is now back to 20/4, with some new soil & a new pot. The intention is to re-veg until I can get cuttings, then breed one of the cuts back into auto pollen. The haze is very special to me, so I want to keep the genetics in some way. The autoflower father is special to me as well, so there's nothing to lose but a bit of time. I like my little breeding projects, Keeps me interested now that I'm not down to my last bud every grow.

full

full

I see now how you did so well under tough conditions. I found your Bedroom Gardeners Bible A+ job on that. :worship:

Week 10+

Back with probably the final update on this thread. I hope Christmas has treated everyone well, it has for me. :smoking:

In the end I took the best of the bud and potted it. Around an ounce, as it fills a pot.

full

Then we have the real gold. 6.4g of hash made from small buds & a very generous trim. The hash is real nice, not tried the buds yet, but they smell excellent. All in all, a total win considering all the issues.

full

full

full

full

Getting pretty much straight back in it again, this time with autos, due to temps. Can't stop the tent. I will be growing F3 to f4 Black Dragons, micro breeding, and then making the Jamaican Haze regular preggers to keep the genetics & try to grow out my own auto. You can find that on the Saving the dragons thread on my sig.

Special thanks to @Green Hornet for keeping the thread alive. You are a right pal.

Back