Photoperiod A girl scout cookies big adventure.

Week 4 - 12/12.

Still cold, but things moving on. I have removed the tie downs from both plants, as they were just getting in the way. Some bud build up, and trich development. The GSC is still not looking the best, but continuing to monitor. Don't think it is going to get much better looking than it is.

it is supposed to snow where I am this week, so fingers crossed.

GSC.

full

full

full

full

Haze.

full

full

full

full

Week 5 - 12/12.

Temps have dropped another couple of degrees in the last few days, but both plants are still trooping on. Tent is between 9 - 20 degree, as a low and a high. Going to hit 0 outside tonight, supposedly the start of a real frosty spell.

full

Girl Scout pics.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Haze pics.

full

full

full

full

I hope the next month or less is kind to your girls finish . Maybe something for Christmas .:jump:

S
I hope the next month or less is kind to your girls finish . Maybe something for Christmas .:jump:

Should be bang on Christmas, if the weather stays good. Then back to autos for the winter, due to the longer lights on times.

looking pretty good all things considered :smokeit: me cupboard is 14-20 if i had one of them oil heaters it be under me feet not in the cupboard.was -1 this morning :frowny:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Should be bang on Christmas, if the weather stays good. Then back to autos for the winter, due to the longer lights on times.
looking pretty good all things considered :smokeit: me cupboard is 14-20 if i had one of them oil heaters it be under me feet not in the cupboard.was -1 this morning :frowny:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Cheers, yep I'm quite pleased with how they are reacting. Any lower, and it may be a different case. The tent is really beginning to smell nice, so a positive note at least.

I am really good with a green Christmas instead of a white one :pass:

Week 6 - 12/12.

Both plants starting to look worse for wear now, and we're only 4 weeks flower. Temps up a couple of degrees, but not really within choice limits at all. No weight being put on really, and feeding about once per week. The leaves on the Haze are really beginning to curl inwards now, I've moved the light as thought it was that, but no difference. I think the cold is really beginning to take toll.

To make things even worse, I think I may be wrong about the labelling of the plants. This is due to the way the Haze is growing, which is balled buds with orange pistels. This looks like the GSC, but not sure yet. Really pissed at this, as was intending to re-veg one of these and use if as a base. If I don't know which is which, then that cannot happen.

Both

full

GSC Supposedly.

full

full

full

full

full

Haze.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Sorry about the tough times at niceneasy farms. I am hoping you still get a visit from Santa and not the Grinch. Hoping for the best:pighug:

Sorry about the tough times at niceneasy farms. I am hoping you still get a visit from Santa and not the Grinch. Hoping for the best:pighug:

Cheers mate, things would be awful quiet if not for your replies. Given their size and development, I'm going to give another 4 weeks to finish. So basically I'll be cutting down right at New Year. That will be 7-8 weeks of proper flowering, fingers crossed it will be enough.

Back