Fast Buds Girl scout cookies & tangie

Hey tom mate cheers. Yea im happy with how it finished. Has a nice citrus smell, but the smaller pair that finished faster were even more orangey.... Wait thats not even a word :smoking:

Sure it is - you just made it up, but I think you spelled it wrong :crying: :crying: :crying:

Day 20 for the girl scout cookies.

IMG_20201208_205038.jpg
IMG_20201208_205050.jpg
IMG_20201208_205107.jpg
IMG_20201208_205116.jpg
IMG_20201208_205138.jpg

Starting to stretch a little now. Will give them a defoliation and some lst over the next week.

Almost blast off time m8 :jointman: looking great as usual. Top job.
Cheers bud should see a big difference by next update!
you ever tried topping woody with how your girls blow up i reckon you would do very well
I do now and then mate...maybe just missed that window, will take a look tonight if so i will just lst and supercrop.
Thinking of swapping in a pair of hps as well

Why does the space have to come down? Nice plants as usual.

@Waira yea mate i know, im usually chasing a strong citrus pheno too.
Best ones ive had so far are candy kush (auto seeds) creme mandarin (sweet seeds) but have high hopes for this tangie.

I rarely get an auto finish before day 80 in hydro so love to see an early finish... Thats why i had been growing so much zambeza (i know they have a bad name here) but i had good grows with them.. All harvested around day 60

:pass::pass:
[/QUOTE]

I love the Zambeza Blueberry Auto it is one I try to grow every year. I have had some others Zambeza's not so good.

Back