Fast Buds Girl scout cookies & tangie

you know what bro i only realised I've been doing these autos for 4 years now that's a lot of plants and all thanks to afn and a load of you folks its crazy how much its all changed my life and i can even say i haven't but a street weed since them and i get stoned every day :smoking::d5:
Yea mate the time has flown by since i first signed up here. It'll be 6 years come january... Hard to believe
well hello there seems you have been a busy fellow setup is looking great dude wilmas for days :jump::hump::joy::goodluck:

he is the wilma wizard :weed::wiz:
Cheers dude yea i took a bit of time to get it all set up!
Dang Woody you been a busy boy. No wonder you haven't had time to do a journal. Stellar as always mate!
Hey duckster i been busy with work. Had a few plants to tick me over but nothing on this scale. Have some home renovations planned for spring so growing will be off limits for up to 6 months.
So im planning to have a massive run now that will keep me in bud for a long time.
:bighug: Woody and friends! :smokeout:

...mate, looks like you're baking a big ol' batch of Cookies! Have you run their version before?

....Tangies look juicy :drool:... are you getting some orangey aromatics off them? I hear it's a bit of a pheno' craps -shoot....

:cheers: I'm with you mates, AFN has helped flatten my learning curve like nothing else! :thanks:
Hey waira no just their g14 and gorilla glue so far. Hope its as good as dinafems cookies i liked that strain.

The smaller 2 are well into flower and showing some cloudy trichs already on day 57 absolutely reek, reminds of those little sour oranges that make my face screw up!
The bigger two not so much but theyre only in preflower even though they are the same age.
Nice healthy girls as usual dude, subbed :pass:
Cheers wile dude. Yea theyre doing fine apart from my usual P def in late flower. Theyll be chopped in 10-14 days anyway.
Nice!! Looking forward to this grow =)
Thanks heather, im looking forward to seeing 8 gsc in flower too!

Few more shots of the tangie from tonight day 57 from seed
IMG_20201112_204812.jpg
IMG_20201112_204829.jpg
IMG_20201112_204845.jpg

I always get a nice root mass growing in the wilma but ive never seen roots like this before.
IMG_20201112_205107.jpg
IMG_20201112_205412.jpg
IMG_20201112_205228.jpg
IMG_20201112_213446.jpg

IMG_20201112_211018.jpg
IMG_20201112_211140.jpg

Yea mate the time has flown by since i first signed up here. It'll be 6 years come january... Hard to believe

Cheers dude yea i took a bit of time to get it all set up!

Hey duckster i been busy with work. Had a few plants to tick me over but nothing on this scale. Have some home renovations planned for spring so growing will be off limits for up to 6 months.
So im planning to have a massive run now that will keep me in bud for a long time.

Hey waira no just their g14 and gorilla glue so far. Hope its as good as dinafems cookies i liked that strain.

The smaller 2 are well into flower and showing some cloudy trichs already on day 57 absolutely reek, reminds of those little sour oranges that make my face screw up!
The bigger two not so much but theyre only in preflower even though they are the same age.

Cheers wile dude. Yea theyre doing fine apart from my usual P def in late flower. Theyll be chopped in 10-14 days anyway.

Thanks heather, im looking forward to seeing 8 gsc in flower too!

Yeah Woody, but like you've said before, the more you have - the more you consume. I'm guessing this run will get you through a couple of months - maybe. :crying: :crying: :crying: :pighug: just kidding. I had to do the same thing this year. I held off starting a new grow for about 3 months because I was getting my floors redone.

:bighug: Woody and friends! :smokeout:

...mate, looks like you're baking a big ol' batch of Cookies! Have you run their version before?

....Tangies look juicy :drool:... are you getting some orangey aromatics off them? I hear it's a bit of a pheno' craps -shoot....

:cheers: I'm with you mates, AFN has helped flatten my learning curve like nothing else! :thanks:

Oh so true @Waira - tons of information, lots of encouragement on my meager attempts at raising bud, and plenty of help in troubleshooting and shoulders to cry on when things don't go as planned. Who could ask for more!

Few more shots of the tangie from tonight day 57 from seed
View attachment 1252810View attachment 1252811View attachment 1252812
I always get a nice root mass growing in the wilma but ive never seen roots like this before.
View attachment 1252813View attachment 1252814View attachment 1252815View attachment 1252818
View attachment 1252816View attachment 1252817
Blaady hell dude she's all yellow :smoking: as long as she keeps putting on the weight (my last Gelato's looked like they had been on fire :biggrin:) then who gives a monkeys uncle, why is it nearly every grow you always get a fussy plant, bane of my life :smoking:

:drool:kumquaty! I know that blend of sour citrus, my Orange Bud auto has it strongly and the Creeper has notes of it too, kinda astringent even,...
I ask about the pheno expression because I swear I've run 5-6 "orangey" named cultivars, and more often than not they fail to deliver! :doh:
Last year the Dinafem Orange Juice (Tangie really) was total flop for aroma, not even kind of citrusy... This year the Red Mandarine F1FV was the best to date, she had distinct peel-like orange aroma by late veg', showing in a nice stem rub :thumbsup:... feel those two bigger girls up mate, and see if they show the goods! :rofl:

....:greenthumb: they sure look juicy! And they will finish in a timely manner, something I think is starting to slip these days in auto's....

.... Wooow, those roots, they would be the envy of DWC growers! All Good Signs my man....

Oh so true @Waira - tons of information, lots of encouragement on my meager attempts at raising bud, and plenty of help in troubleshooting and shoulders to cry on when things don't go as planned. Who could ask for more!
:smoking:..that's still our brand here!

Back