Fast Buds Girl scout cookies & tangie

@hope2grow cheers mate. Yea its a nice space. Even put a vinyl floor down for easy cleaning... Pity i have to strip it apart early next year.
Will stop by and see how your grows are going.

@Duckster yea thats true mate but i will just have to ration the bud then. Just like the old war days

@Wile e Peyote tell me about it mate, joys of a shared reservoir. Even worse if you have a couple early finishers cause they arent feeding very much at all so ppms are going sky high so making a lighter feed hits the defs harder.
Ive just learned to ignore it and let them grow now lol

@Waira yea mate i know, im usually chasing a strong citrus pheno too.
Best ones ive had so far are candy kush (auto seeds) creme mandarin (sweet seeds) but have high hopes for this tangie.

I rarely get an auto finish before day 80 in hydro so love to see an early finish... Thats why i had been growing so much zambeza (i know they have a bad name here) but i had good grows with them.. All harvested around day 60

:pass::pass:

Thats why i had been growing so much zambeza (i know they have a bad name here) but i had good grows with them.. All harvested around day 60
:eek1: :haha: nnnnoooooohhh! -- Not Scambeza, say it ain't so! :rofl:.... mate I'm literally happy you've had good results from them (time to play the lottery--quick!)

...Sweet has some speedy stuff, 'Phisto too,...and Short Stuff...

:eek1: :haha: nnnnoooooohhh! -- Not Scambeza, say it ain't so! :rofl:.... mate I'm literally happy you've had good results from them (time to play the lottery--quick!)

...Sweet has some speedy stuff, 'Phisto too,...and Short Stuff...

Yea sweet has always been good for me too, still yet to try short stuff.
Used to love mephisto too... But that weird cult following they have has ruined it. Meph heads seem to buy 100 of every strain on drop day!
Would be easier to get tickets to a johnny cash and freddie mercury duet concert

Used to love mephisto too... But that weird cult following they have has ruined it. Meph heads seem to buy 100 of every strain on drop day!
Would be easier to get tickets to a johnny cash and freddie mercury duet concert

Whoa - Freddie and Johnny together - now that is a strange combination. I sure miss Freddie though, like the song says "You don't what got till it's gone"

First tangie got the chop last night.
IMG_20201118_185918.jpg
IMG_20201118_185958.jpg
IMG_20201118_190011.jpg
IMG_20201118_190049.jpg

And took the main top from the 2nd one
IMG_20201118_211811.jpg
IMG_20201118_211815.jpg

Lookin forward to a smoke. Still smells like sour orange.

Attachments

• IMG_20201118_190045.jpg
    IMG_20201118_190045.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 35
Quick update on the candy carmelo i think they are somewhere around the day 25 mark. Im surprised how well they are doing
IMG_20201122_203055.jpg
IMG_20201122_203109.jpg
IMG_20201122_203121.jpg
IMG_20201122_203500.jpg

8 of them in 8l pots with biobizz lightmix.
They have gotten zero nutrients so far apart from a tiny sprinkling of that charge top dressed around day 10.
I pour in 10 litres every 2nd day and let them bottom feed.
Sounds too easy this has to end in disaster

:doh::doh::doh: that ain't nuthin' but the sad truth! Having 3 stores across this hemisphere isn't helping either, each one seems to run like a stand-alone with stock availability, release dates, etc.,... Last two times I got Meph' seeds they were as testers only, with 1-2 others tossed in via back channeled order....

First tangie got the chop last night.
:drool: finger-sniffin' good! :rofl:

:greenthumb:I love a nice clean grow room! Those foiled panels are great too, they were my first ghetto tent back in the olde days...

CC's are doing better than I would have ever bet on mate, next to no nutes in that light mix = :confused1: ... but definite defc. symptoms starting to show now... You going to start feeds?

Quick update on the candy carmelo i think they are somewhere around the day 25 mark. Im surprised how well they are doing
View attachment 1256562View attachment 1256563View attachment 1256564View attachment 1256565
8 of them in 8l pots with biobizz lightmix.
They have gotten zero nutrients so far apart from a tiny sprinkling of that charge top dressed around day 10.
I pour in 10 litres every 2nd day and let them bottom feed.
Sounds too easy this has to end in disaster
those carmelos look great woody really like that style of growing any reason for bottom feeding or just for the ease of it ? is that tip burn on the ends of the fan leafs

:doh::doh::doh: that ain't nuthin' but the sad truth! Having 3 stores across this hemisphere isn't helping either, each one seems to run like a stand-alone with stock availability, release dates, etc.,... Last two times I got Meph' seeds they were as testers only, with 1-2 others tossed in via back channeled order....

:drool: finger-sniffin' good! :rofl:

:greenthumb:I love a nice clean grow room! Those foiled panels are great too, they were my first ghetto tent back in the olde days...

CC's are doing better than I would have ever bet on mate, next to no nutes in that light mix = :confused1: ... but definite defc. symptoms starting to show now... You going to start feeds?

Yea mate they done well so far. Will start feeding them some biobizz from next watering.
They really need a shot of npk now. Also looks like that weird sulphur def.
They were just an after thought so anything from them will be a bonus.

Back