Indoor GG's Giant Greens

Rev. Green Genes

Time is an Illusion. Lunchtime doubly So.
Reaction score
Website
www.something.com
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Double Grape
wf.jpg
GreenGenes Grows Big.

1mr3wf.jpg

Breeder: Pyramid
Auto Northern Lights
15 gallon DWC/TopDrip
Viparspectra 450 and Mars Hydro 300

FoxFarm Nutes
ammendments: Cal/Mag+, SuperThrive, Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, ChaChing, Clearex

Droppage of the Bean. 4/14 and today we have fangs.

Pyramid Auto Northern Lights Feminised Seeds Info

Our variety comes from an old phenotype very difficult to find nowadays. We have cultivated it in hydroponic systems, although it is adaptable to all subtracts.

This is a small, robust plant, with a slow and very compact growth. It has fleshy leaves, a deep green color and thick buds with loads of resin. Its fragrance and taste are strongly sweet.

Winner of the first prize at La Bella Flor 2006 and the second Hidro Award in Spannabis 2007.

pyramid-auto-northern-lights-feminised-seeds_500.jpg

Type

Indica / Sativa
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
THC Content 16.00%
CBD Content 1.40%
Yield Indoors 600 gr/m2, OUtdoors 25-150 gr/pp
Height Indoors 60-150 cm
Taste Strong, Sweet
Smell Strong, Sweet
CBN 0.4%
Grows Indoors/Outdoors

My goal for this grow is to bend her sideways to cover a 4ft x 3 ft area, and aim to get her as high as she will go. My current Amnesia which I topped last week due to a case of the hermies, was just shy of 60 inches, with a 2.25 inch crown stalk. I aim to beat that.

_IGP0643.JPG

721_n.jpg

Tagging people for my journal feels weirdly narcissistic. I honestly don't care if you guys follow me or not, but conversation and advice/criticism is always welcome! I apologize in advance if I don't get back to someone in a timely fashion. I'm not all that organized of a person....

@Renaissance Redneck @trailanimal @witchyhour @Frankthetank @1939bear @stepside @Waira @Dr. Babnik @Mossy @Eclectic Elle @archie gemmill @L0wbob2017 @ashton @Puddentane @Habitual @Dmrides220 @Druid @Duggy @islandgrower @pop22 @TNGIRLPOWER @Benjamin Squier @WalterW @Jraven @budelee

After this Lights bean, I will be doing one of the seed prizes I won on site. Likely the Sweet Seeds Killer Kush.

Last edited:
Tagging people for my journal feels weirdly narcissistic. I honestly don't care if you guys follow me or not, but conservation and advice/criticism is always welcome! I apologize in advance if I don't get back to someone in a timely fashion. I'm not all that organized of a person....

@Renaissance Redneck @trailanimal @witchyhour @Frankthetank @1939bear @stepside @Waira @Dr. Babnik @Mossy @Eclectic Elle @archie gemmill @L0wbob2017 @ashton @Puddentane @Habitual @Dmrides220 @Druid @Duggy @islandgrower @pop22 @TNGIRLPOWER @Benjamin Squier @WalterW @Jraven @budelee

After this Lights bean, I will be doing one of the seed prizes I won on site. Likely the Sweet Seeds Killer Kush.
narcas a narc a nar... be stuck up its ok.

One thing I thoroughly believe is regardless of your skill set there is more to learn. The nutes, lights, envelopes keep getting better and reading how things work for others is a great way to hone in on things I might want to try. You guys astound me. I am constantly learning how much I dont know.

I used to only hear that from my spouse. :rofl:

Back