Indoor @Garage_Grower grows - Mephisto + Dutch Passion + Sweet Seeds

Week 12 (Double Grape, Grape Walker Kush, Blueberry)

It’s now Day 84 for the pair of grape plants and Day 73 for the Blueberry. I’ll be cutting the Double Grape down in the next couple days. Trichs are mostly all milky, with a few ambers in the mix as of last night. The GWK still has about 7 to 10 days to go before I’ll chop it. The Blueberry has really turned its engines on now, and I’m surprised at how well it’s turning out. It’s stacking node upon node, on all its upper branches. Still probably looking at 4 weeks or so.

Current feed strength is sitting at 2g/gal MC, 0.6g/gal SC, and 1g/gal BE. Each plant is getting 4L daily. Double grape is getting 2L of the feed mixed with 2L of straight RO water to dilute it, for the last few days until it’s chopped.

Double Grape
View attachment 1130849View attachment 1130855
View attachment 1130854
View attachment 1130856

Grape Walker Kush
View attachment 1130861
View attachment 1130862
View attachment 1130863

Blueberry
View attachment 1130867
View attachment 1130864
DG and GWK look great @Garage_Grower , I love it when the trichs are so big you can see each one with a naked eye. The only DG I grew turned out super frosty with not bad density. The only GWK I grew was frosty but super larfy (my fault) so I’d like to run it again. The problem I have is too many beans to choose from but it won’t stop me from getting in on next Mephisto sale for the new Artisenals. I’m having a hard time staying away from Cosmic Queen, Sour Stomper, Orange Diesel, and 24 C as it is now!!

Mephisto Genetics - Double Grape

Day 85
and it’s chop time for this large girl. Gave the plant a solid haircut for all the fan leaves, and hung it up downstairs with 60% Rh and 65°f temps. I will say that I’m very pleased with the end results for this plant! Very dense and stiff cola tops, they smell like sweet berry skunk wine to them, and are covered from top to bottom in trichs. I have the @Boveda CVaults on their way, so I can cure some of this in those and compare it to my other method. Should be interesting to see the results!

11D7F470-89F9-4A64-B7AF-5C62D1921E01.jpeg

957962C8-8F42-4C42-80DD-2422F49139E1.jpeg

45770966-7401-4F08-8BC0-CF997D4E32B5.jpeg

FEC9E598-9A47-43FE-BC68-66C38D238EA9.jpeg

Looks like you know how to treat the ladies. My first grow was blueberry and as luck would have it they were and are amazing. I must have hit the dry and cure because their blueberry aroma and taste was there. Everyone and myself that tried them loved it. I still have a small amount and after 7 months the smell taste and aroma (not to mention the buzz) is still there. Hope yours turn out well too from the pics it may be better.

Looks like you know how to treat the ladies. My first grow was blueberry and as luck would have it they were and are amazing. I must have hit the dry and cure because their blueberry aroma and taste was there. Everyone and myself that tried them loved it. I still have a small amount and after 7 months the smell taste and aroma (not to mention the buzz) is still there. Hope yours turn out well too from the pics it may be better.

I am very happy :smoking:that I didn’t turf my Blueberry when it was having major issues getting going, because now it’s growing a bunch of thick buds all over! She’s a trooper, and finally seems to have caught its stride. I’d say probably another 3.5-5 weeks until shes near done though.

Wow! I'm about to germ some Mephisto crosses, 4 diff strains. Firsts for me. I sure hope they look like that. Did you top them?

Tag me when ya start that journal! I didn’t top these ones no, I just let them grow and do their own thing. I did have to supercrop the main cola of the Double Grape, because it grew up into the lights/ceiling.

Back