Indoor @Garage_Grower grows - Mephisto + Dutch Passion + Sweet Seeds

Week 10 (Canuk Seeds - Purple Kush and Cheese)

Today is Day 70 for these two plants. I took them both outta the tent, and checked the trichs out under the microscope. Purple Kush has quite abit of amber on the very tops of the buds, and starting to get a few forming around the middle. I will probably let it go for a few more days, and check on it again. I plan on using this one for some evening meds, so bring on the ambers! :smoking: :thumbsup:
Cheese is basically down as well, with it having mostly milky trichs with few ambers thrown in here and there. It’s been plain water for both now going on 4 days, and they both should be getting the axe this weekend some point!

Purple Kush
A7F8EB22-C6E3-4380-9762-E6F286149758.jpeg

45BDEFC6-3AE7-424C-BC34-343727AE39D8.jpeg

15451FBE-1F84-47B6-9745-2811DC80D62F.jpeg

Cheese
61FFD42E-91E4-4C6E-8E94-72A447F2A34C.jpeg

E51E73C1-AA9E-4C54-9C97-C9F6E2155003.jpeg

8C4E8252-D7C4-43C5-8E4B-50D6914FD08A.jpeg

Looking good Garage! I will be handing back an AvT I fostered for a buddy to chop this weekend as she is done and my Cosmic Bomb is finally done. I’m taking her a little bit earlier than I would normally with less amber. It looks like we’ll both be “working” this weekend, good luck!!

Very nice! Great work nice big healthy plants u got!

Looking good Garage! I will be handing back an AvT I fostered for a buddy to chop this weekend as she is done and my Cosmic Bomb is finally done. I’m taking her a little bit earlier than I would normally with less amber. It looks like we’ll both be “working” this weekend, good luck!!
Thanks man, this GWK is one of the better smelling plants I’ve grown. Not looking forward to another date with the trimming scissors, but it’s gotta get done. I think you got abit more work on your hands then I do :haha::pass:

How big was the AvT? I have a few seeds, but have never popped them.

I’ve grown a couple of AvTs now and this one is much better than the first. Both have a very strong pine aroma and work really well for oil infusion. I’ll take a pic of her out of the tent tomorrow and post it here for you. She’s not a bad plant at all. I’m thinking she’ll yield about 4 zips. No training so she has a pretty large main cola.

I need to try and grow small plants for my next run :crying:. I’ve got a new 2x4 tent in the basement, and I plan on cramming 4 plants in 2gal autopots in there. I’ll be in and out of the garage all winter with my quad, so I’m moving my plants to the spare bedroom for the winter.

Those are looking awesome GG. Canuck seeds better start putting you on their pay roll growing out their genetics like that.

Back