Indoor @Garage_Grower grows - Mephisto + Dutch Passion + Sweet Seeds

Week 9 (Canuk Seeds - Purple Kush, and Cheese)

Today marks Day 65 for both the 1gal pots. I’m guessing another week or so, and we will be close to chop time. Still a few white pistils to mature, but they’re changing at a quick pace now, you can notice a big difference between this weeks and last weeks photos!

Current feed is 1.3g/gal MC, 1g/gal BE, 0.75g/gal SC. Each plant still gets around 1L every other day,

Purple Kush
A7610D25-71F7-4E32-9FF6-DA401FB2670D.jpeg

4D98A8BF-52A0-4789-A76D-7EFFCA9B7E8D.jpeg

04125230-40C3-41F6-A6FE-EC2BAB511F0A.jpeg

Cheese
012AD6E7-9CDC-44D9-9C0C-8425FE40D187.jpeg

0133D301-B66A-4FBE-B72E-135F1AC20BD9.jpeg

7057CAE2-8CA0-4234-86D6-6622EBCDF019.jpeg

Purple Kush (back left), Cheese (front right)
2E28E7D9-DD7D-4350-A339-52256C7B8863.jpeg

Double Grape

Yesterday was trim day for the big girl, after hanging and drying downstairs for a week. I collected a wicked chunk of finger/scissor hash, and I’ve been smoking it all day in the bong (it hits quite heavy! :smoking::thumbsup:). Ended up with 119g of very dense (no give when squeezed), crystal coated, sweet smelling, sticky buds for the glassware! I only kept the top shelf looking buds for smoking, and ended up keeping 147g of smaller buds/sugar trim for my newest toy, an Ardent Nova I picked up on Black Friday to start decarbing buds/infusing oils and making some treats!

Total Weight: 266g (9.5oz)
F81F5078-7913-4ADC-BE05-BCD2C9ECCF2D.jpeg

D64F83A6-2E9E-4F25-9316-FB69A1D4420A.jpeg

956F6C95-9E62-40BB-80AD-3C575098513C.jpeg

2DB7572B-8A1D-41AE-AF96-CAD3C8007CEF.jpeg

Last edited:
Double Grape

Yesterday was trim day for the big girl, after hanging and drying downstairs for a week. I collected a wicked chunk of finger/scissor hash, and I’ve been smoking all day in the bong (it hits quite heavy! :smoking::thumbsup:). Ended up with 119g of very dense (no give when squeezed, crystal coated, sweet smelling, sticky buds for the glassware! I only kept the top shelf looking buds for smoking, and ended up keeping 147g of smaller buds/sugar trim for my newest toy, an Ardent Nova I picked up on Black Friday to start decarbing buds/infusing oils and making some treats!

Total Weight: 266g (9.5oz)
View attachment 1133668
View attachment 1133670
View attachment 1133665

View attachment 1133664
I find the time towards the end of harvest the toughest to watch. Up to that point these plants grow so fast they are always changing. At the end, it’s not so exciting waiting for trichs to ripen and my anticipation of harvest is at an all time high. Your Double Grape is Killer! She is the frostiest Mephisto strain I’ve grown and has only been rivalled by the Cosmic Bomb I’m growing now.
I picked up an Ardent Nova a little while back and it is awesome! So easy to decarb and infuse oils. I set it up in the garage and there is absolutely no odour when decarbing. The only issue I have with it is the silicone cup for infusing oil. I found that once it is used it retains oil and the oil weeps out after washing repeatedly. I use the oil I make every day and it is pretty potent, I get good feedback from people I’ve given it to as well. To date I’ve made oils from GWK, Skywalker, SODK, Sweet Nurse CBD, and Charlotte’s Angel CBD.

Reading through these posts have me happy to have snagged some double grape and will pop a couple as soon as they arrive!
Got me thinking about converting my garage too!

Reading through these posts have me happy to have snagged some double grape and will pop a couple as soon as they arrive!
You won’t be disappointed. I think I have 7 seeds left of DG and I would run more if I didn’t have other Meph strains to try first.

I find the time towards the end of harvest the toughest to watch. Up to that point these plants grow so fast they are always changing. At the end, it’s not so exciting waiting for trichs to ripen and my anticipation of harvest is at an all time high. Your Double Grape is Killer! She is the frostiest Mephisto strain I’ve grown and has only been rivalled by the Cosmic Bomb I’m growing now.
I picked up an Ardent Nova a little while back and it is awesome! So easy to decarb and infuse oils. I set it up in the garage and there is absolutely no odour when decarbing. The only issue I have with it is the silicone cup for infusing oil. I found that once it is used it retains oil and the oil weeps out after washing repeatedly. I use the oil I make every day and it is pretty potent, I get good feedback from people I’ve given it to as well. To date I’ve made oils from GWK, Skywalker, SODK, Sweet Nurse CBD, and Charlotte’s Angel CBD.

Yeah I’m excited to put the Nova to work, just in time for Christmas baking season!:woohoo: Im assuming you take the oil sublingual? What types of oil are you using? What ratio of decarbed plant to oil do you rock?

I fully endorse everything about this. Convert your garage, and fill it with Double Grape!

I fully endorse everything about this. Convert your garage, and fill it with Double Grape!
Damn, I feel a project coming on....
This conversation has me thinking of how to expand my grow area....again....
When I started growing, 14 years ago, my grow room was 16x20 where I still grew more shit than it could handle.....had a blast in that space and grew some monster autos under a couple of 1000w hps. Lil on going heart issues had me relocate, suspending growing for a few months, then restarting in a 2x3x5 tent. I still grow more shit than my area can handle and actually now again have a 16x20 area available ! Then I think of how to convince my wife to give up some of her closet!

Yeah I’m excited to put the Nova to work, just in time for Christmas baking season!:woohoo: Im assuming you take the oil sublingual? What types of oil are you using? What ratio of decarbed plant to oil do you rock?
I do use it sublingually, it works in about 45 minutes that way and lasts about 6 hours for me. I use organic MCT oil mostly but I’ve also used avocado oil. I prefer MCT oil as it’s fairly light, good for your brain health (a bonus for those of us with a little brain damage), and it’s colourless going in and golden coming out of the Nova. I started by weighing in approx 10g per cup of oil. Now I pretty much just fill the cup with decarbed flower and fill to the top with oil. It works out to about that ratio of 10g-12g flower/1 cup oil. After that I run it through a coffee filter and add some peppermint oil to kill the taste as it can be a bit unpalatable. In saying that, I can tell the difference between some strain flavours and you do get to like it. I give much of it away though so I add the peppermint more for others than myself.

At any rate, the oil works really well. Some of the best I’ve used is the GWK and AvT. I think the frostier the better but like all things cannabis it depends on what works for you. If you haven’t used oil before then take it with a word of caution, it will fuck you up if you take too much and that ride will last for awhile. I will be growing a purple Kush to try next for sleep and pain relief. Let me know how it works for you.

Grape Walker Kush

Day 92
and it’s time to give this other big grapey girl the boot from the cabinet. I trimmed all the big fan leaves off and hung her to dry for a few days downstairs. Extremely sticky, it smells like sweet berry/grape pop/skunk, with dense golf ball size buds. I had to tie almost all the lower satellites to the main stalk, as they all began flopping over, towards the walls/floors. She had a pretty good lean to her by the end! Good problems to have though! :crying::thumbsup:

0855A388-41B6-403B-8B0D-FB89FBCF4464.jpeg

90F0123D-32B0-4FB9-9151-2FDD1F8AE38E.jpeg

9A0D2B7A-4448-495E-B6A7-A88099204A13.jpeg

1F8CB18D-C1EA-4627-8A83-7C8844E51D7D.jpeg

7D162221-8A11-4124-A753-47D8C90E96C4.jpeg

3C7A0171-FE6A-4989-B581-30C8858E4B3C.jpeg

Back