Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

@Buddy Barrel kudos for not being afraid to push the limits of autoflower plants!! That is an awesome looking plant!! You are welcome to follow this grow as things are about to move to flower and (hopefully) get interesting,,Peace out brother!! ...should be able to update this evening

Hey guys

Awesome journal...great to see the difference between the phenos and the fimmed one
Their looking great...i was hoping for a thread with some paradise genes.
started with 1 auto wappa from the autocollection pack on 5th december but sadly it didnt sprout... i believe my soil was to cold and wet at that point.
now im 5 weeks into my auto white berry grow..
Im using a 2700K CFL 125 watt full cycle
This auto is just loving it, check it out in the micro sectio to see how a 3 week LST session got me a full SCROG just in time for flowering.
View attachment 522148 Here i just bend its top down(again) to supress the apical dominance.
it almost grew out of the barrel after 2 weeks of strechting
but now i think flower wil really kick and i should be able to keep everything in the concentrated light zone

Good Luck!
Buddy

Attachments

• IMG_1728.JPG
    IMG_1728.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1626.JPG
    IMG_1626.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1703.JPG
    IMG_1703.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 54
@Ripped In Oregon Beautifull bushes...plenty of space for those to grow. Nice round structure
Are these also paradise genetics?

They claim to have high apical dominance. This was the reason i decided to force the main shoot down about 90 degrees everything it outgrew the rest of the canopy.
Im pretty sure this LST or supercropping helps to use every possible lumen coming from the bulb. Bud sites are now forming everywhere a branch gets direct light.

Still its a mystery if this will actually increase yield. Watching Budelee grow 5 plants, all auto wappa in same conditions, all showing real different growth the genetics may play a bigger role in the end.
If this is true, it looks to me like its a matter of luck when you germinate your seeds.
depending on the breeder of course.
but autoflowers being in development the chance of variation is higher.

Peace out,
Buddy

Last edited:
@Buddy Barrel I need to learn how to LST these 3 are all Fast buds GIrl Scout Cookies. I posted these in a funky way but anyway,The smaller photos are from 12-30 which mine popped on dec 1st. The others are from 1-8 -16 starting week 6. They kind of shot up and ate my space right up,so yeah LSt is they way to go .

Attachments

• IMG_1643.JPG
    IMG_1643.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 52
@Ripped In Oregon Beautifull bushes...plenty of space for those to grow. Nice round structure
Are these also paradise genetics?

They claim to have high apical dominance. This was the reason i decided to force the main shoot down about 90 degrees everything it outgrew the rest of the canopy.
Im pretty sure this LST or supercropping helps to use every possible lumen coming from the bulb. Bud sites are now forming everywhere a branch gets direct light.

Still its a mystery if this will actually increase yield. Judging from Budelee growing 5 plants at once showing real different growth the genetics may play a bigger role in the end.

Thanks for the compliments Buddy! They are Fast Buds genetics. These grew nice the bigger one's ran into a cal mag issue due to over watering,it's my first grow and I made the cardinal mistake and tries to solve drooping with more water. The way they formed is cool the main cola shoots up and there are about 6 to eight cola shoots all around the main and the same height. Looks like an lst without the low profile, budelee has been helping out and has given me great info to work with. Thanks for the compliments Peace..brother I think the genetics show through out of three two out grew the smaller ones and all on the same schedule and feed. I put the soil in really under packed and those are sitting 5 inches lower in the pot if not they would be right up against the light. As it is now one is 6 inches away and the other 8 inches.

I have to agree,Ripped you have some awesome looking plants and very bushy too!!! I do agree with buddy that the canopy has to kept in the "sweet spot" for the best use of indoor lighting,I only have 600 watt lamps but I guess if u were running a couple k it's prolly not such a big deal.Diggin' the plants Ripped!!!

Last edited:
Happy Thursday everyone ,jus doing a down and dirty update and took pics with my phone ...plants are looking and growing good,the lanky plant may get a supercrop if she don't quit stretching,she is now 25 1/2" tall which is as tall as the Dutch passion plant,the fim is starting to grow out and there should be about 6 colas in the top area with all the branch colas roughly the same height ,but time will tell !!! There are three bushy ones and one more shorter lanky..okay here's the pics..Peace !!View attachment 522598View attachment 522599 View attachment 522600View attachment 522601

@budelee and @Ripped In Oregon
It it is not my intention to jack this thread here but i sense you guys are interestd in lst in supercropping.

budelee you could consider raising your pots....the small ones at least so you have an even canopy..further on big plants will cast a shadow on lower levels.

For more on lst and trainig check out my pics in the micro section..i will try to go in depth on techniques i used and why they should help me get max out of my setup.

I don't feel that at all @Buddy Barrel ,yes I am interested and yes I will raise the other plants,I was Diggin' some of the lst techniques for either a scrog or just an even canopy,it all makes sense and yes I've been lazy about trying to control growth,but that won't happen for my future grows,I still learn more every time I'm on here( which is evday) and each grow has been better and better,Thanks for dropping by!!!

I don't feel that at all @Buddy Barrel ,yes I am interested and yes I will raise the other plants,I was Diggin' some of the lst techniques for either a scrog or just an even canopy,it all makes sense and yes I've been lazy about trying to control growth,but that won't happen for my future grows,I still learn more every time I'm on here( which is evday) and each grow has been better and better,Thanks for dropping by!!!

Keep up the good work bro, ill stick around.
Peace out,
Buddy

Keep up the good work bro, ill stick around.
Peace out,
Buddy

Micromanagement takes times but i hope it pays off in the end...basically i need to do so in this setup or the leaves will burn.
Week 6.. before and after lst
20160114_161254_HDR.jpg 20160114_165952.jpg
Auto white berry paradise seeds

byebye, Buddy

Back