Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

That's awesome man. I'm gonna update my journal tonight, been tieing her down real good. It's prolly easier with a round pot tho. Gonna be interesting to follow bro!
Can't take credit for the idea but it's a simple and effective way to keep an even canopy n it's the only way I've lst'd so far.
I received my beans from autoflower portal a few days ago. 15 regular Stone Dragons. One of AFNs very own medical strains! Can't wait to get these going. Gonna take them to the next generation and make myself my own seeds... A few more weeks........ Patieencee....
Those strains seem great dude! Anyways, Lovely garden man! Take care!:pass:

Yes They are,they are from Autobeanstalk,and the first time I had these seeds was in December,when I tried to germ them with the sprout mat,I have the title of " dragonslayer" for killing them(ouch!) this is a redemption grow...I also have some diesel Ryder regular seeds(these are not dragons),these will go into the greenhouse this spring and I'll let them pollinate if that's what they are gonna do,..btw ,I am still giving you credit cause you showed it to me with Yolanta,she's looking good too!!! ...peace bro!!

The babies have had their first low strength feed and appear to be healthy and happy,I will continue to add info on these grows as necessary since things usually start out slow,but here's a few pics for now..also the red pot is Tasmanian unwashed poppies ,I'll post progress for these as well...peace!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Happy Sunday everybody!!! Okay so for those who have been following this thread,I asked for a title change so that I can continue to post different strains and continue to grow without clogging up the threads.i have the 3 HSO Blue Dream and 3 ABS Duurty Magics,I will also start some poppies and continue to utilize the plant for all its worth edibles,hash,wax,tea,capsules,you name it,,if there's something you want me to make,let me know...allright brothers and sisters,,peace for now!!!

Wow nice plants budelee,those are going to be some producers. Good thing you caught that calmag problem, that stuff moves fast but I am sure you have seen it before.
WowI am looking forward to the blue dream. Good grow so far. Peace.

Hey @Ripped In Oregon Thank You for the :slap: much appreciated..I might be one of the few who have seen few deficiencies,toxicities,infestations,droughts,floods,blizzards and an avalanch,that was just one plant !!:crying:..only kidding,yes i hate seeing that on anybodies plants,I think the problem is fixed and they should be headed for a good harvest...The little ones should be ready to move into flower at about the time the wappas are finishing,Already planning the next grow,and the next seed purchase(man thats a long bucket list)..How thing going with your grow ??..Up The Irons My Maiden Brother...Peace !!!

Your are welcome . I hear you it seems like one thing starts and others follow ,yeah it's a shame when plants go south. I am beginning week 8 on tues. It has been a mixed bag. My cal mag def. came from over watering and there was nothing I could do it just took over. I will get them to harvest after correcting some humidity problems,It's been a learning lesson. They look like someone lit a match and threw it in the tent and walked away lol. The buds have been plumping up ok for being abused and they are oily and sticky. Learned a lot for sure just have to fine tune it,for sure going to top and lst everything from now on. Good job budelee.

Thanks RIO,I will also fim and top again,this has been an eye opener and I think that fast growing taller plants are the best plants for this,some of the short growing plants may not be strong enough to pull this off,there is a thread somewhere that's a Mephisto "size" guide which might help anyone considering this,,Peace !!

Update: Day 40...all Plants seen to be on the right track and are getting an increase in the PPM this week,,Heres a few shitty pics due to the HPS
Making them look yellow...Cheers Guys !!
P1250005.JPG
P1250006.JPG
P1250007.JPG
P1250008.JPG

Back