Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Whats Going On Everybody !!..Update: Day 26 ... The Plants are getting fed at approx 600 ppm of nutes but the final numbers of 830ppm include the 205 ppm for the "raw" water...all seems to be going good,the tallest plant is the one that was fimmed,keeps growing at a steady pace and is 18 3/4 tall and only has 6 nodes.The next tallest plant is at 16 1/2 " tall but has a total of 9 nodes..This is the two phono types for this plant..The two shorter plants are the same,one tall/lanky,one short/bushy with more nodal growth. The good news is that the shorter plants are catching up to the taller plants...Okay heres some pics
P1110006.JPG

The two shorter plants
P1110008.JPG

The three taller plants
P1110009.JPG

The two tallest plants..Plant to the right has shorter internodal spacing which makes it more bushy !!
P1110010.JPG

DTW (drain to waste watering) to help prevent salt buildup..notice the geo pots doing their job,letting roots get "air pruned"

Thanks for stopping by

Absolutely @stepside ,a pleasure to have you along for the ride!! These five plants are a 60-65 day strain so I'm figuring maybe 65-75 days to finish,they will be under the HPS and into flower in about 7-10 days,Peace out Brother !!

I just wanted to let everyone know that according to the pics up above ,I prolly did my fim cuts wrong,the center kept-a-growing ,but live and learn,the pics will help me in the future and I hope someone else can benefit from it as well...peace out !!

I just wanted to let everyone know that according to the pics up above ,I prolly did my fim cuts wrong,the center kept-a-growing ,but live and learn,the pics will help me in the future and I hope someone else can benefit from it as well...peace out !!
Hey budelee! Ok now that I have stabilized my plants it's time to get back into following the wappa grow. I missed a lot so yeah the way your plants are growing is almost identical as to how mine grew. I had the two that were stretching a bit "Star" stayed short about 2 feet but is littered with buds and forming colas. The other two once the switch to hps happened they shot up and would not quit growing so those two that stretched are 4 feet tall. You just have to go with it and keep those lights as close as you can. These auto flowers (as you probably already know) are crossed with hybrids so you never know what genetic traits will show. Some are going to stretch out no matter what. I had a seedling stretching it seemed once it broke the top and that was one of the 4 ft plants.You are using 3 gal pots compared to the 5 gal I use so hopefully it won't stretch out that much but they look great. I love the nice stalk development you have going on.

They look great though,I like the drainage set up I am going to do that next run. Thanks for the fim diagram that is very useful, there's another thing learned but it will be interesting to see how she adapts to the topping. Those roots are cool I haven't seen that ,man those things sucked up that area quickly with roots. It will be interesting to see how much of mad dash for lumens these things are with this strain. Awesome job on those girls,take care of them and they will take care of you! Okay now I am caught up and pulling up a seat here and on with the show.

BTW I like Eddie, tell your daughter she's an artist.

She is and that shirt is frickin awesome,that's an incredible talent! Is that a 56 GMC in you avatar?
I had a gold 56 it was cherry with everything chromed and wire braided down to the rear differential and oil pan.
I had a muncie rock crusher with a 396 put in there and all wood dash. Kids came and the truck went,that hurt. Any way sorry budelee I didn't mean to thread jack your thread I just saw stepside's truck and it caught my eye. Awesome truck.

BTW I like Eddie, tell your daughter she's an artist.
I definately will Step!!! She is into doing her own hand twisted and hand dyed-tye dye shirts,she made this one for me because i would never wear one of the shirts she made.UNTIL she made one Dark blue with the IM Piece of mind logo on it,I dont wear it but i will keep it with me forever....BTW @Ripped In Oregon ,I was gonna ask the same thing about the truck but my job had me 30 miles to BFE with a spotty signal on my phone..Thanks for all the positive vibes on the plants,I try my best to take care of em,and even tho i had some issues in the past,the plants have alwasy taken care of me too !!! my first auto ultimate grow the plants ended up at about 5 feet and the light was maxed for height so i know what you are saying..I am also following another thread where the members are supercropping the tops to control height,I believe that many of the "old" steroetypes about autos are now being put to rest with each successful manipulation of the plant..I did see that i put in one post(maybe the first) that these are 3 gallon bags,but they are 2 gallon,I went to the store to get four more and the dimmensions were like 1/2 the size of these,WTF,i did end up getting 4 3 gallon bags for the next grow and will also have 2 2 gallon bags(damn the inconsitencies))Peace out my Green Thumb Brothers !!

I definately will Step!!! She is into doing her own hand twisted and hand dyed-tye dye shirts,she made this one for me because i would never wear one of the shirts she made.UNTIL she made one Dark blue with the IM Piece of mind logo on it,I dont wear it but i will keep it with me forever....BTW @Ripped In Oregon ,I was gonna ask the same thing about the truck but my job had me 30 miles to BFE with a spotty signal on my phone..Thanks for all the positive vibes on the plants,I try my best to take care of em,and even tho i had some issues in the past,the plants have alwasy taken care of me too !!! my first auto ultimate grow the plants ended up at about 5 feet and the light was maxed for height so i know what you are saying..I am also following another thread where the members are supercropping the tops to control height,I believe that many of the "old" steroetypes about autos are now being put to rest with each successful manipulation of the plant..I did see that i put in one post(maybe the first) that these are 3 gallon bags,but they are 2 gallon,I went to the store to get four more and the dimmensions were like 1/2 the size of these,WTF,i did end up getting 4 3 gallon bags for the next grow and will also have 2 2 gallon bags(damn the inconsitencies))Peace out my Green Thumb Brothers !!

Yeah supercropping would be the way to go because they are getting to the point where people are figuring how to maximize the plant.
I used Muddy's timeline in the Life of an autoflower thread and they just went full on super growth really from week 4 til right now in the start of the 6th week. That sucks that those pots were the wrong size,It's better when the prices of the 2 gallon are on the three gal.:headbang: you know it never works that way. Alright budelee looking forward to the updates Peace brother:growing:

Hey guys

Awesome journal...great to see the difference between the phenos and the fimmed one
Their looking great...i was hoping for a thread with some paradise genes.
started with 1 auto wappa from the autocollection pack on 5th december but sadly it didnt sprout... i believe my soil was to cold and wet at that point.
now im 5 weeks into my auto white berry grow..
Im using a 2700K CFL 125 watt full cycle
This auto is just loving it, check it out in the micro sectio to see how a 3 week LST session got me a full SCROG just in time for flowering.
20160112_170025_HDR.jpg
Here i just bend its top down(again) to supress the apical dominance.
it almost grew out of the barrel after 2 weeks of strechting
but now i think flower wil really kick and i should be able to keep everything in the concentrated light zone

Good Luck!
Buddy

Back