Fuggzy's little happy trees!

Looking good fuggzy looking good. Keep up the good work and happy planting
Thanks bud, how the reading going? Eyeballs bleeding yet?
giphy.gif

@Fuggzy Really liking the looks of your training with your IPCa!
Thanks for stopping in bud. My IPCa went through a bit of hell so I don't expect the same yields as you had, but I'll tell ya, she can take a topping. I actually have also dropped 2 land race Affies I will be calling Hems Lock, and also 2 Affie x "secret weapon" , this one I still need to name. I'm not medicated enough at the moment to get creative... In total I have 34 plants ranging from 3 days to 67 days. (the bubba kush that was sativa is still around, just not pictured here)

Great name on the Hems Lock :headbang:

This is probably really lame, but been calling the Affie x "secret weapon" : CBD AffPac. Sure you will come up with a better name for them.

Sure you will find some real real photo gems in the Fariy Stones. I started 20 or so BlueStones (MOB x JH x SD) x SD late last winter looking for some auto phenos. Ended up with mostly photo phenos. Kept one photo girl around in my veg/auto tent, shoved her off to the corner and barely kept alive. She went through most stress test so I decided to throw her outdoors in a 34 gallon container. She finished out second week of Sept and I was treated with 1/2 to 3/4 lbs of nice flowers. I don't ever weigh any of my flowers, but very nice purple colored and very blueberry smelling.

IMG_0012_zps8mxe3n0a.jpg

@scally420 Brother, I am going to have to go check out your auto grows. The Night Queen auto is one of the few autos on my list. Hope it rises up to the very Narcotic Effects that I have heard from others who have grown the photo version. Grew out the DP auto Blueberry last summer and hit her with some Duurty Dragon pollen. Very impressed with the auto Bluberry on its own. Hope you have a smoke report on the IPCBD haze auto. That and the IPCa are also high on my list to grow and work with.

Peace.

well the IPCA seems to have took the topping well lol she almost looks identical to her other side! i dont know how you keep up with all that Fuggz but im impressed!

This is probably really lame, but been calling the Affie x "secret weapon" : CBD AffPac. Sure you will come up with a better name for them.

Sure you will find some real real photo gems in the Fariy Stones. I started 20 or so BlueStones (MOB x JH x SD) x SD late last winter looking for some auto phenos. Ended up with mostly photo phenos. Kept one photo girl around in my veg/auto tent, shoved her off to the corner and barely kept alive. She went through most stress test so I decided to throw her outdoors in a 34 gallon container. She finished out second week of Sept and I was treated with 1/2 to 3/4 lbs of nice flowers. I don't ever weigh any of my flowers, but very nice purple colored and very blueberry smelling.

IMG_0012_zps8mxe3n0a.jpg

@scally420 Brother, I am going to have to go check out your auto grows. The Night Queen auto is one of the few autos on my list. Hope it rises up to the very Narcotic Effects that I have heard from others who have grown the photo version. Grew out the DP auto Blueberry last summer and hit her with some Duurty Dragon pollen. Very impressed with the auto Bluberry on its own. Hope you have a smoke report on the IPCBD haze auto. That and the IPCa are also high on my list to grow and work with.

Peace.
What i've heard so far is the auto night queen is as good as the photo version ,the most narcotic strain i've grown is World of seeds Pakistan Ryder that shit was very potent!

well the IPCA seems to have took the topping well lol she almost looks identical to her other side! i dont know how you keep up with all that Fuggz but im impressed!
Haha this is when using super soil is super convenient. I either feed it water, teas, or fermented extracts for the most part. All of those are easy to make, and only take time. So while a batch brews for ~3 days, I just use water. Theres other goodies I add from time to time, like top dressing, but in general, feeding is REALLY easy. I don't have to measure 7-9 bottles every feeding. Last time I did, it took me 2 hours to feed 11 plants ranging in age and size.

Okay this should be part B yesterday, but I'mma slacking.

So I don't know how to judge phenotype expression vs environmental influences in seedlings, but 3 of 4 have red/purpling leaves. These are the Crazy ape auto X Amnesia photo. The 3 are also a bit smaller/slower than the 4th. They are in the micro cab, and the autos (if any) will be grown as a little tree. I don't know what I'll do with the plant having the photo trait, but if it fits the flowering time, I'd like to put 1 in the tent. Even though an auto is my goal, I'd like to know how the cross comes out either way.
View attachment 528654
View attachment 528646 View attachment 528647 View attachment 528648 View attachment 528649

The clones are coming along nicely. I have no clue what the hell I am going to do with them. Only the small tent is on 12/12, and there is >>NO<< room in there. It was basically just to get more experience with clones.
View attachment 528657

I have moves the photos back in the tent. 1 Night terror og looks pretty good, 1 Long peak blues looks good, while the other LPB is stunted. The remaining Cord verde branch is in there still too. The seeds should be ready soon. However, I shocked the shit out of the branch when harvesting, so it looks like I'll loose some seeds. I'll just turn the rest of her into qwiso wax.
View attachment 528656
View attachment 528650 View attachment 528651 View attachment 528652

Amnesia is doing great. Her tent gets pretty hot in the mid day, but that is the only worry at the moment. Yesterday I took her out and let her sun bath for about 5 hours. Stretch out her leaves a bit in the breeze. She looked so happy when she came in. The angle of the pic make is looks more congested than it really is. Next time I'll try to get a shot of her under regular lights.
View attachment 528655

Lets see, only other thing would be I added more hay, and fresh grass to all the pots. The grass is alfalfa and timothy that happens to be growing right off the bail. Lol I have half a mind to go hit the hay with some veg feed. The new beans should be here in ~8-10 days pending on customs. Ahhh... I plucked 6 pollen sacks off AR#3 too. Hes getting the axe sooner than stated. I'm only going to take enough to make more seeds on the off chance I don't get another male. I'm not overall impressed with him. I think thats about it guys. Hope all is going well with you and yours. Till next time, take care.

Buy another tent!!!!..........:bump:

:nicethread:

IMG_0012_zps8mxe3n0a.jpg

Peace.
Brother Stick, good to see you. I hope your Chi is strong, we start training for this next week.
giphy.gif

I absolutely love that Blue Stone photo. I was gifted a mix semi-auto pack, and in it are more Fairy Stone, Blue Stone, and Alchma. I was chatting with N.W. about the Alchma, and he said I could give it a go, but it was already mixed up, so I got 15 more semis to play with.:thumbsup: I read your report on the Blue Stone at AFP too, it sounds great. Was that from the same plant as above?

I like Hems Lock too. I was thinking about Heming's Way, but settled on the Lock for the Affie effects. I'm pretty excited to grow these, and don't know if I want a male or female first, lol.

For the CBD AffiePac, I was thinking about going with a Dari name.Dari is one of the native languages in Afghanistan. This is on the top of the list so far. "Zenda baad means “Long live!” it is mostly used with friends or acquaintances to show appreciation and gratitude" :smokeit:
http://blogs.transparent.com/dari/2...-in-dari-how-to-be-nice-and-charming-in-dari/

How the recovery going bud? Abdomen feeling any better? Heres a few more smoke signals, I finally learned to spell a word with them, lol.:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: Talk with you later friend.:hump:

Back