Fuggzy's little happy trees!

@Herbisaur Thank you my good sir.
giphy.gif

Just a quickie... We had an error in communications that lead to 100f temps today, so there are a few signs of heat stress.

*Portal*

Black Stone is still small, but looks good. I am not expecting anything huge from this plant, but I'll be happy with what I do get.
DSCN2668[1].JPG
DSCN2670[1].JPG
This is where the lower stem healed from the critter damage.
DSCN2669[1].JPG
AS99 is a lil' beast, and shot her first hairs last night/today.
DSCN2665[1].JPG
DSCN2666[1].JPG DSCN2667[1].JPG

*Dinafem*

Bubba has some leaf curl going on, but I'm guessing will be better by tomorrow.
DSCN2661[1].JPG
DSCN2662[1].JPG

Blue Kush is a pretty nice looking plant. She wants to grow upwards faster than Bubba. I'm going to take a good lok at her tomorrow, and figure out if I am going to top her. Now would be a good time, as she already has 2 nice spots to take over.
DSCN2663[1].JPG
DSCN2664[1].JPG

Just a quickie... We had an error in communications that lead to 100f temps today, so there are a few signs of heat stress.

*Portal*

Black Stone is still small, but looks good. I am not expecting anything huge from this plant, but I'll be happy with what I do get.
View attachment 563483 View attachment 563484
This is where the lower stem healed from the critter damage.
View attachment 563485
AS99 is a lil' beast, and shot her first hairs last night/today.
View attachment 563486 View attachment 563487 View attachment 563488

*Dinafem*

Bubba has some leaf curl going on, but I'm guessing will be better by tomorrow.
View attachment 563491 View attachment 563492

Blue Kush is a pretty nice looking plant. She wants to grow upwards faster than Bubba. I'm going to take a good lok at her tomorrow, and figure out if I am going to top her. Now would be a good time, as she already has 2 nice spots to take over.
View attachment 563493 View attachment 563494

That happened to me, it stresses you more than the plants sometimes.................:wall:

Hi guys, and a high five to you all. Just wanted to update some of the plants.

DSCN2676[2].JPG

The Crazy Ape and Azure Rocket females are having a bit of a pH issue. I don't think they liked the experimental tea. I gave the a 1 liter enzyme feed, followed by a top feeding of castings, fish bone, oyster flour, green sand, and mushroom compost, then watered that in with some molasses and tm-7. All other plants got castings, shroom compost, all the amendments in the soil, and extra kelp, and alfalfa. Once mixed, all plants got 4 heavy handfuls.

I am attempting to FiM the Blue Kush. I say attempt, because I have never got a FiM right. (kinda strange being it was born from missing, and now, I can't "miss") This lady is growing upwards fast. I may start her on some LST soon too.
DSCN2681[1].JPG

Fairy Stone semi's are looking nice. A few are reaching a bit more than I want at this age, but all are healthy. (this is actually yesterday, and they all have another set of leaves now)
DSCN2674[1].JPG

Anywho, hope you all had a great Saturday! Talk with you later. :smoking:

So I am thinking about getting some more lights for the tent...I have some cobs I still plan on adding, but if I buy a couple small panels, I can cut a lot of work out, and put some cobs in the micro/breeding tent. I have been chatting with @tripaholic88 a bit about this tonight...

So the micro tent is a shorter explanation, so it goes first. I would be able to put 8 vero 10s for ~75w in 16"sq are, and replace the cfl. The cfl is still pretty hot in there, and I believe 1/2 the power in LED for would do me better, then cutting down on cfl wattage. By going with the next idea I would free up the cobs for this part...

So I was looking in to some panels, and have my eyes set on the ViparSpectra Reflector series "300w". It actually draws 136w at the wall. They are listed for $100 ea, and comes out to be $0.73/watt. I am going to think about it a couple of days, but I think I am going to get 1 very soon, and a second when the extra funds are there. I would like to have 1 Vipar, and 8 cobs on each side of my hps. In total it would put me at 1024 watts for ~64w/sq ft. I was thinking about using the led for veg, and adding the hps for flowering. The idea would be something like this to ramp up the lights... (for photo grows, I would start with the MH, and add ramp up the LEDs)

~150w of 3500k & 3000k cobs for week 1
cobs and 1 light for week 2 @ 286w
^^ & 2 light for week 3 at 424w (all the leds)
All lights for week 4+ at 1024w
64w/sq foot from week 4 on.

I have looked at some of Vipars older gear last year, but they have come up a bit along the way. I think @The Elvis has one of their 3w panels... Whats your thoughts on the brand? Seem pretty solid to you Elvis?

One of the things I really like about this panel is it uses Bridgelux (same as my cobs) & Epistar chips. It is also under driver a bit. I also under drive my cobs to increase efficiency. It comes with a 3 year warranty, and 30 days no questions asked return. The price and hardware fit my build/budget. Here are a few pics from amazon. It has pretty good reviews on there too. I can't post the link here, but this is the actual title "ViparSpectra Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower"

s-l1600.jpg
81PgQSADCpL._SL1500_.jpg
71AwBrteKzL._SL1500_.jpg
719JnDBrEKL._SL1500_.jpg

@Fuggzy I invested in two of the mars hydro 192x3 reflector lamps. there now 192x5.. I've ran mine non stop for close to 19 months and I've lost just 4 blue 400mn diodes.. I have extras and ill,solder them in later.. those lamps run and run.. I love my reflectors.. I use a mars 2 900 watt for a side lamp and a eye hurtilux 600 hps for the push!

my 900 has lost about 10 diodes all blue 400 m n they get hot!
I will open up the 900 and pop those off and replace them.

Well I got my led panel in today. Getting ready to smoke some of the happiest ganja I have had in a long time, and get everything running... I'll be at 736w after tonight in the 4x4 tent.

Back