Fuggzy's little happy trees!

Hi guys, and welcome back to some more of this Fuggers story. I have been having a rough time, and as you may noticed not to active. I have had a few heart to hearts with members here regarding it. One in particular reached out to me, and that was pretty awesome. To those members, thank you very much, it's nice to have friends all over the map. Thats enough downer shit, lets get to the bright side.
prettycolors.gif
DSCN2759[1].JPG
prettycolors.gif

Okay I got the light set up for the night. I need to reroute the cord, and I think I am going to move it to the other side of the light. I can see now that If I am going to run 1 on each side I am going to need to make a bracket/hanger to fit the hps hood. It took 4 hangers to get independent control on height, and angle. So regardless, somethings getting modded.

So it defiantly is heavier on the blue spectrum. Actually even in the pics, it no longer has that hps orange look. I do think the camera pics up more blue than I can see though. I sat in the tent for 10 minutes watering the girls after hooking it up, and it just looked more white.
DSCN2755[1].JPGThe ever loving splitting of colors on the carpet.
DSCN2756[1].JPG DSCN2757[1].JPG DSCN2761[1].JPG A couple pics of the gals, and the angle of the light. Tomorrow when I get the light in a more permanent location, I will also rearrange the plants. @tripaholic88 the 3rd pice here, there is a daisy chain outlet, on the left of the panel. That is where I can plug in a second panel.

DSCN2760[1].JPG DSCN2758[1].JPG It is a pretty sharp looking, and solidly built. No rattling parts, and all chips work.
DSCN2762[1].JPG These are the temps, and Rh of my intake. It has been sitting in the duct for 2 days now.

In this pics the plant order is... starting in the top right is blue kush auto, right of it is the Amnesia Stone99. Of the 3 small plants, the 2 on the outside are Azure Rocket auto, and the middle one is Crazy Ape. The very bottom left (not visible) is IPCa, above it is Black Stone, and below that is Bubba Kush auto.
DSCN2757[1].JPG

Well I hope all is well with you guys. I'll try and get some individual plant updates tomorrow, for the time
cokesmile.gif

Take care guys.
giphy.gif

7a091a9a.gif

Have a photo bomb.
*AS99*
DSCN2768[1].JPG
DSCN2768[1].JPG

*Black Stone*
DSCN2772[1].JPG

*Blue Kush auto* FIM'd
DSCN2773[1].JPG
DSCN2774[2].JPG
DSCN2777[1].JPG

*Bubba Kush auto*
DSCN2780[1].JPG
DSCN2779[1].JPG

*Tangie photo*
DSCN2781[1].JPG

*Night Terror OG photo*
DSCN2783[1].JPG

*Hem's Lock* Affie land race
DSCN2786[1].JPG
DSCN2785[1].JPG

*IPCa*
DSCN2787[1].JPG

6 IPCa buds pollinated with Tangie photo pollen
DSCN2790[1].JPG

greatday.gif

Attachments

• DSCN2766[2].JPG
    DSCN2766[2].JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 52
o man fuggz im really liking what you did to that blue kush....and you bubba looks nice! mine is leafy as feck! alot of fans on her... and that dina industrial that u pollinated thats gonna be verrrry interesting!!!! :thumbsup: take this my friend!:slap:

So I am testing my cobs to get them ready for the tent. I am trying to see if I can go passive cooling. I would make things easier, and require 1 less power supply for fans. I am going to run each light for 1 hour, and check the surface tempt. Each bar only has ~38 watts running through it, so there should be no issues, just want to make sure before bolting it all together.
DSCN2793[1].JPG
DSCN2794[1].JPG
DSCN2796[1].JPG
DSCN2797[1].JPG

I also wanted to show the differences the new panel made in the Tangie and NT OG in 1 night. The above pics are about 24hrs ago. This is 5 min ago.
DSCN2798[1].JPG
DSCN2799[1].JPG
DSCN2800[1].JPG

o man fuggz im really liking what you did to that blue kush....and you bubba looks nice! mine is leafy as feck! alot of fans on her... and that dina industrial that u pollinated thats gonna be verrrry interesting!!!! :thumbsup: take this my friend!:slap:
Thanks for the slap big guy! The Blue kush has a pretty nice open structure too. Not a lot of nods, but the bid sites are pretty predominant so far. I did find some pollen sacs on it though. I pulled 5 off last night, and will keep an eye on it from here on, giving it daily checks. If it goes full blown herm, it gets the axe. I really hope it doesn't though, so far it has been a great plant. I love your BK LST man, thats a great looking plant too bud!

Yeah I've just been staying busy, and keeping it positive. Trying not to give myself to much time to ponder on all the bad shit in life. Who the fuck has time for that? :d5:
not ppl like us my friend:vibe:... i believe gardening is one of the best stress relievers

Back