Fuggzy's little happy trees!

Holy wowzorz Mr.PK! :bighug:That my good sir is an official like bomb! :d5: Thanks for the rep slap to brother.:thumbsup:

The Blue Kush so far has been my favorite auto to grow, smell, and smoke. It actually restored a lot of faith in autos in general, so I can only imagine the photo being great. I'd like to grow it out too, and compare them. Besides the FIM I didn't do, or need to do any training, she had great structure for light penetration. The veg and flower growth where noticeable from day one, constantly going one way or another. Sells of blueberry, fuel, incense, lemon in the back sometimes, and cured to smell just like the name sounds. ;) The smoke taste is kushy/spicy on the inhale, a sweet blueberry starts on the pallet mid inhale, and I get a fuel taste/smell on the way out that lingers with the BB for a bit. The buzz is a nice relaxed yet alert feeling, very clear, with no couch lock. Very euphoric, and can come on with a bit of a rush but it melts away soon. It makes a great all day kind of smoke for me, but it's not very good for putting my to sleep, great for reading, movies, or other activities that require attention.

How old is your photo girl? After my current grow I will be doing a full tent of Dina plants. Bubba kush, IPCa, and Blue kush autos. While the autos grow I'll be vegging 1ea of Blue cheese, Blue hash, OG kush, White widow, and either a Strawberry amnesia, or a Big kush. I'm not sure on the last 2 as they both go through a pretty big stretch.

So I wasn't able to get the pressure chamber, but hope to do so soon. I didn't want to skimp, and the budget just got a bit tight. When that time comes though my good man, I will be calling on your skills for some guidance. At least the first batch. ;)

Thanks for stopping in man. I know between here and AFP there's a lot of holes in my journals, but hey, now you've got to fill in the blanks a bit, lol. Take care brother.
:pighug:
Sounds amazin fuggzy

Back