Fuggzy's little happy trees!

o man! whats you plan until you get a replacement @Fuggzy ?
Good Ol' Amazon, and prime shipping. It cost me an extra $5 to get it delivered today, so it will be here by 9pm! :d5: The ladies are outside soaking up some sun for the time, and all the new ladies/micro gals are under the panel.

Good Ol' Amazon, and prime shipping. It cost me an extra $5 to get it delivered today, so it will be here by 9pm! :d5: The ladies are outside soaking up some sun for the time, and all the new ladies/micro gals are under the panel.
i figued you would use your micro set up some how! haha

i figued you would use your micro set up some how! haha
No silly... The micro plants, are under the new led panel, lol. All the older/larger ladies are under the sun, and got a complementary rain today too!
DSCN2803[1].JPG

Greeting friends. I bring to you today news of joy and glee. As some of you know I have been having mental, and physical troubles. I have been seeing the Drs for about 2.5 months now getting test for digestive issues. I had some polyps removed, and recently got the results from the biopsy. Everything has came back benign, and there are no precancerous cells. The GI Dr doesn't even want to see me for 5 years. Not only did the GI Dr give me a clean bill of health, so did my primary Doc. I have had blood work done with him about 9 times in the last 2 years, and my stats are steadily getting better, and I am now of above average health. There is a down side to this, one I don't feel as healthy as I am told I am... Second they still have not found any reason for the colon infection, or for the random pains that where bad enough I went to the ER.Regardless, todays Dr visit was a good one. :thumbsup:

Alright lets get to the ladies!
giphy.gif
Crazy Ape open pollinated with 4 CA males.
1.JPG

2.JPG

CA not pollinated.
3.JPG
4.JPG

AS99.
5.JPG
6.JPG

SD.
7.JPG
8.JPG

IPCa (second pic pollinated with Tangie photo)
9.JPG
10.JPG

Blue Kush auto FIM'd
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG

Bubba Kush auto

14.JPG
15.JPG

Last edited:
Part B...

16.JPG

Family photo. Fairy Stone are in the cups, the small plant leaning in to the fire pit is the BK pollinated with 3 CA males... Not pictured are Tangie, Night Terror OG, Hem's Lock, Zend Baad. I'm at 12 strains above ground atm, and thinking about dropping a Ruby or 2.. (I may not, that shit gets to addictive!)

17.JPG

Last edited:
Back