Fuggzy's little happy trees!

that ipca looks like it might just give you 3 grams instead of the 2 you thought! haha they are looking nice man that bubba taking shape! glad to see you posting again!

I now have 4 Zenda Baad )(AOF x Gypsy Mazar) x Harle-Tsu). above the soil. They are in the bottom, left corner...
DSCN2890[1].JPG

Good news on your health! Stress from wondering will kill ya! I had a heart attack back in Jan, doc told me to slow down. So I started growing weed again! Some fine indica is what the good ole doc ordered. :) Seeds! I like making my own crosses too. I'm trying home made colloidal silver right now. We'll see soon enough... Got my first auto males, Flash Russian Fuel.

that ipca looks like it might just give you 3 grams instead of the 2 you thought! haha they are looking nice man that bubba taking shape! glad to see you posting again!
Lol, yeah man she swelled up on me. I might get to smoke her over the course of a whole day! She will give me lots of seeds though, and thats worth the loss of yield, and training her was kinda fun too.

damn fuggz you got alot goin on in that tent! once you start harvesting you will have meds for days!:woohoo1:
Yeah I plan on not running out of weed again just cause I got some males. That shit was nuts. I'm testing out the new light too, and is why there are so many plants in the tent at the moment. Besides the pollinated Bubba Kush, thats all the plant in that pic. I'm working on getting my photos ready for the next grow. So 4 of the current strains are just vegging with the autos too. Being that I try to always have both photo, and auto going... I am going to have to drop some autos in the next day or two. I am thinking about doing another portal strain, not sure what yet. Maybe some Ruby, or Moontears, who knows.... Shit I do have 1 photo strain from N.W. from the portal.... Now that I am making seeds Trip, I am addicted to planting them instead of buying them.... Never ending cycle brother, lol.:shooty:

Good news on your health! Stress from wondering will kill ya! I had a heart attack back in Jan, doc told me to slow down. So I started growing weed again! Some fine indica is what the good ole doc ordered. :) Seeds! I like making my own crosses too. I'm trying home made colloidal silver right now. We'll see soon enough... Got my first auto males, Flash Russian Fuel.
Thank you very much Pepe. It is a bit funny how stressing about your health can have a negative impact. Strange creatures we humans are.

Thats pretty awesome for your first auto males. Do you have any plans for the fuel pollen yet?

yea fuggz i went threw a little planting thing when i was having shitty germ luck but everything seems to be back on track! i need a bigger tent like you asap!

yea fuggz i went threw a little planting thing when i was having shitty germ luck but everything seems to be back on track! i need a bigger tent like you asap!
I hear you brother. :d5: I could easily fit 16, 3 gallon pots in this thing. 30 Crazy apes in 1 gallon pots no problem. Best $100 gear investment ever, although the vent upgrade sucker punched me in the wallet. I'm hoping to get the second led panel by this weekend. By that I mean if I order it by noon tomorrow, it will be in the tent 8 hours later. Gotta fucking love amazon and prime shipping.:eyebrows:

Back