Fuggzy's little happy trees!

Love the tin cans ,
tumblr_lllumr95qg1qd4jmyo1_400.gif

Love the tin cans ,
tumblr_lllumr95qg1qd4jmyo1_400.gif
I could watch this gif all day! Lol good stuff bud. Thanks for the slap brother. This is the description from the guy that made the seeds. **These seeds where breed by a private grower, and sourced on a private seed sharing site, and is no way connected to any users here at AFN, just so there is no confusion regarding the TOU here.**

Also, I forgot he is sending 3 African sativa Xes with the ThaiTanic, so this is all 3...
I have Zamaldelica x TT seeds the result being very Zamaldelica dominant, I can see no TT in the cross so far. The Zamaldelica was a very piney smelling plant with huge calyx

I have Mulangi Gold (pineapple pheno) x TT, I have grown these seeds and they produce huge colas of sweet pineapple/ skunk buds with a very trippy high.

I have Malawi (soa) pineapple pheno x TT these were from a very sativa plant I grew from the cross, the buds were very peppery smell and no TT influence noticed. The high was very speedy and strong.
This is about the Malawi cross only
I think you will like this cross. I had some yesterday and its still one of my favorites nice smell skunky/pine and the high is very energetic and visual trippy. The seeds I have grown are very Malawi dominant with two phenos one sticky pine with big dense buds the other more airy and peppery smell both are very strong energetic party gear.
Lol I am ready to get on the Hecno level, and soar! Take care brother.

Just wanted to share some floers that are growing in the yard.... These beauties will get clusters about 18-24" and just be full of tiny flowers, by the thousands.
DSCN2819[1].JPG
DSCN2820[1].JPG
DSCN2821[1].JPG
DSCN2822[1].JPG

And these are some of the wild flowers we get here too. I also get these by the thousands as I do not cut my yard often. (trying to get them to stay, they are great for attracting bees)
DSCN2823[1].JPG

I have something very similar that grows in the yard too, mostly white but some are purple. Went out to take pictures but they have been mowed over... Instead I'd like to share a picture of my old wagon wheels and the flowers they harbor...
CAM00819[1].jpg CAM00821[1].jpg
Peace

I have something very similar that grows in the yard too, mostly white but some are purple. Went out to take pictures but they have been mowed over... Instead I'd like to share a picture of my old wagon wheels and the flowers they harbor...
View attachment 586087 View attachment 586089
Peace
Thats awesome! I really like the use of the wheels, and the flowers are beautiful too! Thanks Pepe.

So I have added what should be all the plants for the up coming photo grow...
(drum roll please)
giphy.gif

Ahhh, damn it! screw the drums heres a list.
1 Tangie by Reserva Privada
1 Blood Orange Tangie by Crockett Family
1 Night Terror OG by Rare Dankness
2 Grape Ox by Rare Dankness
2 Affie Land race
2 Harle-tsu crosses
10 (Bubba Kush x F99) xF99a
2 F99 auto
1 Fairy Stone semi (photo pheno from current breeding project)

When the current autos harvest I am going to try and fit in a pure sativa too. This gal will most likely get a 1 week veg, but she should still need a ton of training to keep the canopy somewhat even.

This is the Grape Ox, F99a, and Bubba Fubba99 (i'm going to ask the breeder about naming the bubba strain this, so far I have named 2 of his strains, so theres a chance). Some have already broke the soil in less than 24 hours! (all 3 strains too) It's a bit warm in there, but it is only using a booster fan, so I don't expect much... @Cat This tent is mainly used for seedlings, and normally does not have any smelly flowers in it, also the tent is rather small being only 16x16", and 48" tall. This is the only time I would say it is okay to use a booster fan. The fan is strong enough the cycle fresh air in, but that it. It does not move enough air to keep temps down. When I threw a 150w hps in here I could hit 103f with ease.
DSCN3084[1].JPG
DSCN3085[1].JPG

Also this is the modular scrog I am working on. The net is set at 2" spacing. There should be 9-10" of soil, and the plants are being trained with a flat center so I can slap the net right on it. I have make the drain holes, I just need to make some holes for my hand to fit in there. I may add a few air chanels too so there is enough circulation under the net. These are going to be outside, with 1 plant eash, and those are... 1 Tangie (RP) 1 Night Terror OG, 1 of the affies, and maybe that sativa I was talking about, not sure on it yet. I still need to finish it, and clean it, but you get the basic idea from this. They measure 12x20" (inside) and 12" deep. @surffreak This is the current OD scrog idea. I decided I want something I can move for safety reasons. Some day though I will give you a run for your money bud. Haha or at least go down swinging!
DSCN3075[1].JPG
DSCN3076[1].JPG
DSCN3077[1].JPG

Also, something that may happen is to run out of screen. If this happen I am going to make some kind of brace, and prop the lids up. I'll just use them as a place to tie the plant down, and/or use bamboo stalks. Ideas credited to @912GreenSkell Thanks for the help bud!
DSCN3078[1].JPG

Anywho take care of yourselves, and those around you guys. Much love and respect, Fuggzy out!

Last edited:
Back