Fuggzy's little happy trees!

Got the air/hand holes cut...
Hand holes are 3" deep, and air slots are 1" deep. O didn't really measure the width of them.

DSCN3086[1].JPG
DSCN3087[1].JPG
DSCN3088[1].JPG

You have to be one of the hardest working guys in the canna game you've always got something interesting going on!:slap:
Many thanks my friend! I've been having a difficult time with depression recently, so the kind words are appreciated. Lol the hard work is all thats keeping me sane! Take care bud.

@Mossy I know HighRise seeds is no longer with the network, but was wondering if I can still get a reviewer badge for them. I have a couple of their beans underground, and would like be grateful for a badge at harvest. Also I have used a few of their strains, and am able to chat on a medical use level for those who may have questions later. MOBxC99 Has had a true impact on how I look at the world, and lets me enjoy all the pretty colors around me. One of my favorite strains for fighting depression. My first impression of it was getting sucker punched with a smile. I can't think of a better way to put it. ;)

Also, while hanging out at the Portal, I heard a bird tweeting, and twirping, and something about there may be Portal badges, tweet tweet, maybe in the work. I did just harvest a Black Stone, and am currently loading the bong with it. :D I have a couple other strains of @Stone in the garden too including a semi-auto progression project.

Anywho, I hope all is well with the Owld Dragon, and wish you a great day.

:karmacloud::dragon7::karmacloud:

@Mossy I know HighRise seeds is no longer with the network, but was wondering if I can still get a reviewer badge for them.

Well..the badge is more or less defunct now..but I don't See why not..

MOBxC99 Has had a true impact on how I look at the world, and lets me enjoy all the pretty colors around me.

One of my favorite strains for fighting depression. My first impression of it was getting sucker punched with a smile. I can't think of a better way to put it. ;)

Couldn't describe it better for me..

Also, while hanging out at the Portal, I heard a bird tweeting, and twirping, and something about there may be Portal badges,

That would be Nice..I'll keep me fingers crossed.
I've asked for one a few times.

I did just harvest a Black Stone, and am currently loading the bong with it. :D I have a couple other strains of @Stone in the garden too including a semi-auto progression project.

I have put a Generic I've been Kissed by a Dragon badge up as a temp measure..not affiliated to any particular seed bank..so if anyone has any of the old Stone stock of Stone Dragon and the complete a review or smoke report I can still give them a badge..and if a Portal badge becomes available..I will slot that in in place...:headbang:

Your other badge will show up shortly..have a super sunday..:hookah:..smoke lots..

Heck,@mossy,I grow stone gear all day long as well as stones too.SD's BS's SM, regs fem pre release,you name it Ive plucked it LOL! well there are a few old strains I aint got ,next up 2012 Jems from old stock from what I hear. been itching to try them for a Loooong long time now.

yeah I like ole High Rise gear too man,some really nice stuff the cpl Ive tried.

Afternoon Eyes....:bighug:..you wanna have a Word with FD..you are on the Official Test Team..and from what I have Heard..he may need White JEM Test run soon..:yeah:..nudge..nudge..wink..wink..

well there are a few old strains I aint got ,next up 2012 Jems

I've got Bad Betty..(Tall JEM)..Bobby's Dragon..Duurty Dragon..Pure White Russian..Purple Heart and ALF#3 all going..(Dragon Line Grandma.)..just don't Tell anyone..:dragon7:

Attachments

• 1aaaaaaaab.jpg
    1aaaaaaaab.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 32
Back