Fuggzy's little happy trees!

Smoking some rosemary fur a butter later.
1458410449503-1665285232.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you all had a great weekend. I was busy as hell between cooking, and making my soil mix. I finally got the soil finished, and it is now cooking!!!
The new soil I am calling Fuggy'z Surf N Soil can be found here. Fuggzy atones while talking dirty I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for looking at it!

Ok I had a couple deaths. First off Crital+ died, and I think it was due to lack of circulation. When I add the carbon tea, the coal dust caked up on top, retained lots of moisture in my ground cover, and grew a mold. I had to clean my fan, so it wasn't there... I call that a lesson learned, sucks though, I only had 1 of those seeds.

My Loco Verde died too. I'm not sure why though. It was in a different cab, and I didn't see anything abnormal. I am going to guess it was just a weak plant being that the germ rate was so low.

Yesterday I took a book out, and read it with my males. Man that was an enjoyable experience. The bouquet of smells just had me smiling. I can't get over how nice the Tangie smells. So fresh, and I swear I can't smell any weed in it, just tangerines. I've been wanting to grow at least 1 plant outdoor this summer, and I think Tangie is going to be that plant. It's a bit funny, when I first got the seeds (promo) I wasn't to excited. Now I cant wait to get another in the soil!!! As long as this 1 doesn't start to reek, I am going to try and grow a monster. Rather than a pot, I'd like to use my "soil box". This is it right after making it. It is 3.75' square, and 11" deep.
picture.php

I also got in some new pots, also by viagrow. I got their 2g version, but it is actually 1.42 gallons. Not the next grow, but the following, I plan on putting 10 in the tent with some of the smaller auto I have. Or w/e the hell looks good at the time. I tend to change my mind often... lol.

*Dinafem*
-Bubba kush #1 is doing well. She is 30 days old today, and just now starting to preflower. Now I do have to say... I think it looks like a male, which should make it a hermi, and thats got my a bit worried. If that is the case I will need to figured out what the fuck is wrong in my environment. The LPB hermi can just be called chance, but 2 makes me think environment...
DSCN2244[1].JPG
DSCN2245[1].JPG
DSCN2246[2].JPG I could not get a good image of it, but it is poking out, not standing up.... Nothing would make me happier than being wrong on this.

-BK#2 is doing okay so far.
DSCN2248[1].JPG
-IPaC ended up loosing one of it's cotyledons, abut I'm sure she'll do fine.
DSCN2250[1].JPG

*Rare Dankness* 501st OG has still not broke the surface. However the grass in it looks great!:crying:
DSCN2249[1].JPG

I think I'll be chopping the RD males here soon. I have plenty of pollen, and don't want to push it with skunkberry smells outside. (I love that damn skunkberry!)

Thats about it for now guys. Till later,take care. :smoking:

Attachments

• DSCN2247[1].JPG
    DSCN2247[1].JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 51
Back