Fuggzy's little happy trees!

@fuggzy Seaweed , mate all I do is go to the beach and get a heap , then wash it real well then put it in a 60 ltr tub and fill with water and leave it for no less than 4 weeks . Then I strain into 20 ltr drums , I have now taken this further , I now add liquid horse manure to it that has been brewing for about 2 weeks as well , with one of the drums I added liquid Blood and bone as well , which gave me a ppm of 2175 , so I will dilute it as I need to . I will be using it on a grow I have just started . I have been using it on a passion fruit vine and it seems to love it .

Hi guys n gals. I'd guess it was just guys, but the ladies are always welcome too. :welcome: So it seems every time I am trying to mix soil is when the Doc tells me to stay out of the sun... This is 3 time now in the last year, every time I just started working on my soil. I think the Dr is spying on me. :crying: Well I got my blood work some today and now I can have a cup of coffee. :coffee:

So lets get to the pics, I know those are the fun part. :shooty:

*Dinafem*
-Bubba Kush is doing much better, and putting on the inches. She seems to have passed the flowering nute boo boo, lol, and should be ready to flower soon... She seems shorter than I expected at this point, but bushier also. I'm not complaining though, her tent is kinda short for flowering. I plan on taking care of that with lst though, and hope to start it today. She is 24 days today.
DSCN2201.JPG
DSCN2203.JPG
DSCN2205.JPG

So I just hit the wrong damn button, and posted... So here is part B.

*Dinafem*

-Bubbu Kush #2
This lady cracked in 12 hours of soaking, and has been planted in the 1/2g pot for the micro cab.
DSCN2217.JPG

-Critical+ has been planted, and has broke the coco! The will be going under the 600w dimmed to 250 for 2-3 days, 400w 2-3 days, and then full power. The pic is last night, she just broke the coco this morning. She is going to be grown in the GSC pot, and I am testing doing a semi no till (I cut a hole for the coco, blowing no till out the water). I want to see if I can sustain happy living soil in the 3.5 gallon pots. I dumped 1 of my 5g pots that are a year old to check the quality, and it was great. Loose all the way to the bottom, no breaking up needed, and still had ~50 worms going around it. I would like to get the same results from 3.5g, but I have little faith.
DSCN2192.JPG

-Industerial Plant auto CBD "IPaC"
So this seed cracked in about 12 hours of soaking, and is already a monster!!!!!!!!:tonic: I have yet to see a seedling (that might even be to old, just seed maybe?) look like this. I looks like a albino tadpole trying to escape. I just think it looks funny.
DSCN2215.JPG
DSCN2214.JPG DSCN2213.JPG

*Amnesia*
This gal got the axe, and the bowl of popcorn in the previous post was turned to qwiso. I don't know if I just got lucky, but it turned to shatter with out any extra step or tricks. I am a bit conflicted as what to do with her stem. I was planning on using it on a tincture, but now I kinda want to make something more art like with it. I don't know, maybe a whim chime.
DSCN2209.JPG
DSCN2207.JPG

*Rare Dankness*
-501st OG was placed in the micro cab this morning. I'm going to try and keep it small till I get the new soil ready.

-LPB#1 is just a great male in my opinion. (in case I mislabeled #2 is the hermi) The flower to leaf ratio is just getting better every day. He has TONS of nut! There are more than the pics entail, but the light was giving me trouble.The plant is pretty robust too given that it is less than optimal conditions.
DSCN2210.JPG
DSCN2211.JPG DSCN2212.JPG

-LPB#2 is still hermi, and an asshole!

-NT OG is awesome looking. It reminds me of a bonsai forest. I didn't continue its lst, so its no longer even, but still looks nice. Pics on the next update.

*Reserva Privade*
Tangie is a tank. Not only is the smell amazing, but the growth rate is alarming! All the males started 12/12 together but Tangie was ~2 weeks younger, and much smaller. Today Tangie is officially the tallest, and almost the largest. Hes flowering is taking longer, but he has tons of nuts ready to start dropping in the next few days. I would not be surprised if he passes LPB#1 in total production at the rate hes going now. I look forward to growing more of these, and have put them on my list of shit to buy some time. I do still have 3 free seed to go before buying though.

So I have started to collect pollen from LPB#1, and NT OG. I plan on collecting every day or two pending on nut production. So far I have got about 20 sacs off each. I grab the wide open sacs, as well as the newly cracked. In my experience if you get newly cracked sacs, they will open in 1-2 days, and release the pollen. I put them in a small box lined with rice, and place them in a area they won't be disturbed. After a few days I will put the pollen in their jars.
DSCN2219.JPG

Well thats about it for now, time to go hang with the lil' booger. Till later, take care guys. :smoking:

Thanks @hecno and @Fuggzy lots of good info here.
Cool to see the effect of training on the Amnesia,Fuggzy. ( the bare stem pic) So it looks like she was topped?

Thanks @hecno and @Fuggzy lots of good info here.
Cool to see the effect of training on the Amnesia,Fuggzy. ( the bare stem pic) So it looks like she was topped?
Lol you could say that. I took 75% of the top of her. Poor girl didn't even see it coming, lol. In all seriousness, I topped her main stem, and also topped two of the outside stems. My head actually fits in the center of it.
:crying:

Back