Fuggzy's little happy trees!

ya I love love love my Stone Dragons man. regs are a bit more potent and more smelly but the Fems are goods too. i grow them all the time. go to the portal and look at the shop there and/or ask stone over there. unsure if he show up a lot here. but they're a very excellent med especially the ease of growing and the ability to balance your medicine cabinet with that and maybe one other strain is very nice man. best of luck with those.i hope ya dont mind me sharing a few pics with ya of an SD geow or two of mine way back.lovely black pheno BOOM!!

022.JPG
130.JPG
133.JPG
011.JPG
002.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

ya I love love love my Stone Dragons man. regs are a bit more potent and more smelly but the Fems are goods too. i grow them all the time. go to the portal and look at the shop there and/or ask stone over there. unsure if he show up a lot here. but they're a very excellent med especially the ease of growing and the ability to balance your medicine cabinet with that and maybe one other strain is very nice man. best of luck with those.i hope ya dont mind me sharing a few pics with ya of an SD geow or two of mine way back.lovely black pheno BOOM!!

View attachment 547958 View attachment 547959 View attachment 547960 View attachment 547961 View attachment 547962 View attachment 547963 View attachment 547964
Hell no I don't mind you decorating my wall. Make me want to get my wiggle on!
Duck.gif
Those look great man.
Cheerleader_zps6dd20d9b.gif
I didn't know that Black Stone was SD, or breed of it's black pheno, but it is going to be my next purchase. (I'm also praying 1 might just make its way in to my freebies) I've been hanging out on the forums there, and was happy to see some familiar faces. I really like how it is geared more toward the medicinal side, than just the grow and show. I read one of your reviews, but I've read so many now, I can't remember what strain. But it looks great man. Have you grown the Amnesia stone99 by chance? I'm pretty excited about this 1. I did see you grow out some of N.W. seeds. Any strain of his you REALLY like? I want some of the sour caramel. Thanks for stopping in EoF, type at you later bud.:smoking:

View attachment 547958 View attachment 547959 View attachment 547960 View attachment 547961 View attachment 547962 View attachment 547963 View attachment 547964

I gotta get my hands on these seeds.... Lol where can they be purchased at @Eyes on Fire ?

18284983.gif
Alright so today, is a new day and deserves a new outlook. I got my panties out of a wad, and slapped my big boy pants on, so lets get back to growing some herb.
78166acb.gif

Here some feet movin' music to listen to for the wall of text to follow.

DSCN2295[1].JPG

Today I added 5 Azure Rockets, and 5 Crazy Apes. They are going to be grown in the new soil mix, and in 2 gallon pots. With the amount of tree/grass seedlings I have found I am going to say the soil is gentle enough. I would have like to let it cook another 2 weeks, but I don't have that kind of time, so I'm gonna roll the dice. These are regular seeds again, so there are going to be more males, but thats okay. I already have a great CA donor(purple psychofruit pheno), but would like to find a better AR donor. My last AR male was not all that impressive imo. I posted the info in my last journal, so heres that quote.
moshpit.gif
These are the descriptions of the strains.

AZURE ROCKET*
GENETICS: ISP Auto Mini Gun (Lowryder#2 father x AK47 mother) X Blue Himalaya (Auto Blueberry x Lowryder) X Short Ryder (Top 44 x Russian Ruderalis)
This is one of our flagship strains being the first hybrid we developed 6 years ago in order to address certain medical issues of a family member. Azure is very effective on pain control, depression, and anxiety issues. She grows to between 15 to 19” (38-48cm) and produces lower smaller side shoots. Roughly 65 days to maturity. Continuing maturation for 5 to 7 days longer (50% amber trichomes) produces more of a heavy hitting couch lock effect.

The psycho fruit cross is a prototype, and does not have a name. It was a gift, and not for sale. So I shall be calling it Crazy Ape. I am also not sure 100% what to expect, but the parents sound GREAT!

Psychofruit by Cream of the crop:
Genetics: Blueberry X Critical+ X Ruderalis
Super fast and aggressively potent, the classic Blueberry has been given a mad twist with scary results!! Far from unstable, this baby grows hard compact buds of red, purple and blue, surprising growers with her mesmerising colour displays. She has a soft, fruity side with an intense Blueberry/Skunk taste, but does have another personality that is dark, uncompromising and very powerful, owing thanks to the Critical+. With a strong, euphoric and very long lasting high, she truly is psychotherapy gone mental!!!

Guerillia Rydaer by Freedom of Seeds:
Genetics: Early Widow X Lowryder #2
Guerrilla Ryder is the ultimate outdoor performer of the auto-flowering stains. Early Widow x Lowryder 2. She delivers a big yield in 9-10 weeks with great mold resistance. Her sweet musky and skunky taste will seduce all Guerrilla gardeners everywhere. And she performs much better indoors with tighter sticky and stinky buds giving a couchlocking Indica High. Yield under HPS & CFL lighting is really good. Takes 9-10 weeks from sprouting the seeds till finish in a 20/04 light cycle indoors, Outdoors it finishes in 10 weeks. Hight 24" 26" tall. yield 40-55 grams per plant indoors, outdoors 30-45 grams per plant.

The last 2 descriptions are from seed finder.

So crazy Ape still has no name given by the breeder, and to the best of my knowledge, never went on sale. So it shall still be known as Crazy Ape. On a side note, I'm not sure why it never got listed, but I personally really like it, and hope to make some more of it.
storksmily.gif
I am not sure what generational run they are, but I would guess at least f2-3, as I have had some extremely different phenos. I'm not all that experienced with spotting generations (f2,f3,f4...) but I'm pretty damn sure it is not an f1 I have.

Heres another tune if your still with me. Sorry the DJ does not take request.
pp_xxx_415.gif

I am going to try to just use compost/EWC teas, enzymes from malted barley/sprouted corn, and w/e fermentations I make. I would like to get back to making all my nutes. I have a better understanding of the soil biology this time, and want to hone my skills. The bottled nutes I have are 100% organic, but I want to take the holistic route. If things don't seem to be going how I like it, I always have the earth juice bottles to use. Plus they wont harm my soil, or micro heard, hell worms either cause there in the pots too.
garden.gif

So I am going to call my unknown plant Bubba Fucker. I'm thinking about putting it in the torture chamber under the led. Maybe break its neck, snap an arm or two, bend it over, and give it to that bubba fucker righteously! I'm pretty sure it is a photo, but not 100%. If it is an auto, well I guess I'm going to see how strong it is. It will be the first time I have put a large pot in the micro cab, so it won't get much elbow room. The cab is about 4' tall though so it has plenty of head room. I'd say 1-2 weeks more of 18/6 for recovery reasons, and I'll flip it so 11/13, and see what happens. If I have to I'll just cut off all the lateral branches, and grow a single stalk.

So thats where this fugger stands today. Thanks for coming in, and take care fellas.
dancing_kitty.gif

@Krypt247 No problem bud. Black stone is breed off the black pheno of Stone Dragon. (the pheno EoF posted) It is the current stone dragon from what I understand. If you need, you can email Stone there, and he fill in the details. He answered my questions pretty fast too.

Thanks!!!

ohh ya bro,the AmnesiaStone99 fem,pretty plant,pungently potent smoke,not super stable of a smoke but quite a nice plant and buzz and smoke too. and you'll have to go to the autoflower portal forum and contact stone and/or go to the seeds place where he and a cpl other i think sell and spread their wares. and N.W.'s Sour D mango is a flatout bangin plant.imma workin gon the sour lemon and caramel as well.Stone 99 Fem was a stellar smoke also imo. not as flavorful but a killer plant and smoke man. its sota like a mildly sweet stone dragon with a small lack of spice.awesome!

pretty is the Amnesia Stone99 ,yes? ;) shes the top pic the a BS,the moonstone amnesia is a stellar smoke and a beefy plant too.nice fivde large bud top.

032.JPG
033.JPG
018.JPG
051.JPG
053.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG

ohh ya bro,the AmnesiaStone99 fem,pretty plant,pungently potent smoke,not super stable of a smoke but quite a nice plant and buzz and smoke too. and you'll have to go to the autoflower portal forum and contact stone and/or go to the seeds place where he and a cpl other i think sell and spread their wares. and N.W.'s Sour D mango is a flatout bangin plant.imma workin gon the sour lemon and caramel as well.Stone 99 Fem was a stellar smoke also imo. not as flavorful but a killer plant and smoke man. its sota like a mildly sweet stone dragon with a small lack of spice.awesome!

pretty is the Amnesia Stone99 ,yes? ;) shes the top pic the a BS,the moonstone amnesia is a stellar smoke and a beefy plant too.nice fivde large bud top.

View attachment 548256 View attachment 548257 View attachment 548258 View attachment 548260 View attachment 548261 View attachment 548262 View attachment 548263
Stellar plants man. By the time my order get here, I should have sorted out the males, and have room for the as99. If there is a BS in there, you can bet it's getting a spot too.
These thing look good enough to just eat as is.
015-jpg.548263

Back