Fuggzy's little happy trees!

LMAO yeah man,pretty damned scrumptious nooo doubt !! and the taste of the leaves and small trimmings I pluck of and eat and nibble on a little ,and it actually tastes like a sweet leaf or a sweet piece of bud like candy.mild ofcourse,yet nonetheless ,it is and its awesome LOL!

morn.gif
Just wanted to stop in and say hi guys. It is a pretty busy weekend for me. I have a few sprouts from the 10 new seeds. I have also started a Big Kush photo by Dinafem, and have plans for 2 IPCa (cbd auto) also by Dina. Ahhh.... I also made 90ml of green dragon from the LPB, and NT OG. Tastes like utter shit, but has given me 2 nights of 8hr solid sleep. Thats up from 3-4hr so I'm pretty happy with it. Anywho, I'll try and get some pics, and better details going tomorrow. Have a great day guys.

So the tents are once again filling up, at least with pots. I have 8 of 10 sprouts, and maybe 1 dud. I say only 1 cause while planting them I dropped a seed in a pot, and could not find it. There are some many texture in my soil, it just blended in, so I'm not going to count it as a dud if nothing shows. AR 4 & 5 are the no shows.

DSCN2307[1].JPG DSCN2306[1].JPG
DSCN2308[1].JPG

My light is a bit high for seedlings, and I have a bit of stretch going on. (my air ducts are a bit short) Tomorrow I am going to add 2-3" of soil, and then fill the pot with hay. By the time it all settles I should have 1-2" of space on top, and give the babies a bit more support. I'll most likely do a 50/50 mix of soil and worm castings.

I did some work in the veggie garden today also. I pulled up the radishes, and remaining spinach so it can die, and turn in to more soil goodies. I also added 5 gallons of alpaca manure, with some rabbit manure. I was very happy with the soil I was seeing. It was actually better than I expected. I found some nice fungi, worms, and it had a good soil smell.
DSCN2305[1].JPG

Man I had 1 radish that just turned in to a monster. I think it was a mistake in general, cause it was in a pot, not the ground, but before pulling everything this morning, I thought it was 2-3 plants. It never went down, it just grew up, and up, and up.
DSCN2302[1].JPG DSCN2303[1].JPG DSCN2304[1].JPG

So for the 2 spots that are not showing growth, I think I'm going to start the 2 IPCa to replace them. It may stunt them some with the smaller pot, but I have 5 seeds, and really want a high cbd strain in my jars. I have 1 in the micro cab that I may just transplant. It's still pretty small, but on course with the AR & CA in there now.

I'm not going to go in to detail, but... The mishap with my Bubba Kush autos has been sorted out. I should have replacement seeds in route soon complements of Dinafem. I can not even explain how surprised/impressed, and generally encouraged I am by this. It was not their fault in any way, but they where displeased I got bunk seeds with their name on it, and wanted to correct the issue. That is some amazing customer service. If you have yet to try them out, what the hell are you waiting for?!
2fd64dfa.gif
Their Big Kush should be breaking the ground in a day or two!!! Blue Kush auto is in the semi near future too, lol as soon as I find the space.

So thats about it guys. Time for a bit of the dragon, and a cozy nights sleep! Take care guys.
:dragon6:

Back