Outdoor Forbiddenx's 2018 Late Start

MasonJarOG

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Organic Cannabis
Oh well... I'm obviously getting a late start this season due to a situation outside of my control (kids).
I've got 4 seeds soaking and waiting to see what pops. I'm going with the following:

2 Flash Seeds Super Auto's - New and haven't grown this before
1 Afghan Express - Great smoke just doesn't yield alot
1 Kilimanjaro (photo) - Really Special Stuff if you like Sativa's

Today is Zero Day!

Good luck to everyone with your endevours in 2018

Oh well... I'm obviously getting a late start this season due to a situation outside of my control (kids).
I've got 4 seeds soaking and waiting to see what pops. I'm going with the following:

Today is Zero Day!

Good luck to you and happy growing I'll be watching now and then. [emoji481][emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

My daughter calls me "Walter Greenthumbs" lol should have been my user name lol

Today is Zero Day!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Cheers bro and nice you're back!

Haven't you grown the AEA also last year?
:pass:

I had to deviate as some (2) of my seed stock wouldn't germinate after a good soaking.

3 - Flash Champion Super Auto (FSA)
2 - AK47 Auto Skunk (AK47)
1 - Mystery Seed (MS) I had seed get loose and not sure what it is... so I will have to wait and see what materializes in 30 days.

I will be transplanting in a few weeks to 5Gal Air Pots with an undetermined mix of Uni-Gro Organic Potting Soil & Worm Gold Plus and a taste of Fox Farms Big Bloom to start.

So much for my plan... The Kilimanjaro photo, AEA and AK47 Auto's cracked and went poop with husk issues that killed the tops. Would love to hear if anyone has had a similar issues and know how to prevent it?

So I restarted with what I had left in the auto department plus to photoperiods. I got these Flash Seeds Champion Super Auto's as a throw in for a seed purchase from Royal Queen Seeds and all three are doing well and took off pretty quick. One is kind of a runt so I don't have my hopes set too high for it but you never know.

So I'm now lined up with 3-Flash Super Auto's, 1-AK47 Auto and 2-Cindy99's

The only thing I'm trying this year versa last is that last year I turned my pots a 1/4 turn to try and sun them evenly to the south. This year I'm marking the south side and going to keep them south facing as I move them around the yard as well as move them less this year. so if anyone has some advice I'd love to hear it?

Here's my Week 1 Photo's of the Flash Supers

Week 1.5
The 3 Flash Champion Super Auto's were transplanted today in the 5G Maxx Air Pot's and had some nice root structure and taking off pretty nicely.
I received a sprout from a friend who was not sure if its a Jack Herer or a Green Crack. So we will see what takes shape in the coming weeks.
The AK47 is slow starting as well as the C99.

FSA#1 DSCF2138.JPG

FSA#2DSCF2139.JPG

FSA#3DSCF2140.JPG

Mystery SproutDSCF2141.JPG

AK47DSCF2142.JPG

C99DSCF2143.JPG

Last edited:
Week 2
What a tough start this has become this year. Lost my C99's to a night time critter last night and suspect a green caterpillar so I hit them all with BT today, 1 AK47 survived but not sure how it will fair... I guess its the universe saying there is a price to pay for killing the 5 rats (and counting) in my veggie garden. Ahh Shit!

The dilemma is..... 1. Start the DeadHead OG photoperiod seeds I have now... 2. Order some Durban Poison, Blue Dream, Jamaican Berry Auto's??? The wife is looking for some high thcv strains to suppress the munchies. The suicide girls came out with a zero vape that works really well for that but not sure what strain their using for the concentrate.

I hit all the plants this week with two feedings of BB/GB @ 1/2 Strength. and they looked happy.

FSA [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
DSCF2145.JPG DSCF2146.JPG
FSA [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
DSCF2147.JPG
FSA [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
DSCF2148.JPG
Mystery Sprout [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
DSCF2149.JPG
No Photo of the partially munched AK47

Back