New Grower Grunt's Third Grow

And a love for the earth. The big growers dump so much junk to waste. I have worked for two and quit the first one cause they are thugs and trashy people in general, and the second shit canned me cause I called them out on dumping keif from multiple weeks of trimming multiple strains into bins on one new stain, just to try and achieve higher testing numbers. Unethical on multiple more levels.

It's manipulation of information so they can sell more weed for profit. Their head grower boasts constantly about how he gets all of one strain of clones from another state, where the guy growing them literally "smuggles" them into Oregon just by simply driving them across the bridge from Washington and gives them to a person in Oregon who owns a legally clone nursery. He forges paperwork so the clones appear to have been created by him in this state. Now a plant is a plant and who gives a shit where it was born or created. But, since a bunch of states are fringing on Federal problems and should really mind their local laws so as not to fuck this thing up for the whole world before it can even get enough steam.

Now adding keif to your own damn homegrown weed for personal consumption is a totally different ball game. I feel that if Company "A", that does the above shit that I know about at their OR location, who knows what they do in OR behind the scenes, and they have a location in WA probably doing a bunch of the same thing. If that same multi-million dollar operation pulled their heads out of their asses and simply invested say 10k into someone locally with a brain, they wouldn't have to fringe all the laws and do a bunch of shady underworld shit to get ahead.

The outdoor grow I worked for boasted and were very proud of their ethnicity, but when you get in house they were just a bunch of gangsters and nothing they did had to do with anything more then their love of cash and drugs. And they were pretty vocal about actually saying how much they love drugs, not weed, drugs. So I stepped out and went to the indoor grow. Left their after 2 months, technically was fired but I left without notice and never talked to them or anything, just got a call a week later saying I was fired. I was like oh really? You don't think maybe I quit since I bounced mid shift and didn't come back? I have an interview today with a small local family owned medical/rec grow to be a farm hand through Christmas roughly. They are only ten minutes away, hopefully it's not another gang banger hangout...

And I could go off forever, but I will leave it at that. You can judge my character by what I type. Grow your own pot everyone, it's that simple. :smoking:

It's manipulation of information so they can sell more weed for profit. Their head grower boasts constantly about how he gets all of one strain of clones from another state, where the guy growing them literally "smuggles" them into Oregon just by simply driving them across the bridge from Washington and gives them to a person in Oregon who owns a legally clone nursery. He forges paperwork so the clones appear to have been created by him in this state. Now a plant is a plant and who gives a shit where it was born or created. But, since a bunch of states are fringing on Federal problems and should really mind their local laws so as not to fuck this thing up for the whole world before it can even get enough steam.

Now adding keif to your own damn homegrown weed for personal consumption is a totally different ball game. I feel that if Company "A", that does the above shit that I know about at their OR location, who knows what they do in OR behind the scenes, and they have a location in WA probably doing a bunch of the same thing. If that same multi-million dollar operation pulled their heads out of their asses and simply invested say 10k into someone locally with a brain, they wouldn't have to fringe all the laws and do a bunch of shady underworld shit to get ahead.

The outdoor grow I worked for boasted and were very proud of their ethnicity, but when you get in house they were just a bunch of gangsters and nothing they did had to do with anything more then their love of cash and drugs. And they were pretty vocal about actually saying how much they love drugs, not weed, drugs. So I stepped out and went to the indoor grow. Left their after 2 months, technically was fired but I left without notice and never talked to them or anything, just got a call a week later saying I was fired. I was like oh really? You don't think maybe I quit since I bounced mid shift and didn't come back? I have an interview today with a small local family owned medical/rec grow to be a farm hand through Christmas roughly. They are only ten minutes away, hopefully it's not another gang banger hangout...

And I could go off forever, but I will leave it at that. You can judge my character by what I type. Grow your own pot everyone, it's that simple. :smoking:

Did you get the position?.. your spot on, home grown is best. Even at my beginner level, I've not tasted or smelled cannabis this good before. :smoking:

They never even called for the interview! But the last email she sent was from a company email domain, not through Craigslist, so I looked them up. Contract labor crap. No sweat off my back. If I'm not going to work directly for the farm owner then there is no sense in my book. I spent plenty of time in corporate America. Either work for yourself or get in something small. Huge businesses ruin the average person, and even in a place like here where supposedly everyone is rich, there is more poverty than most people believe, and the rich just keep getting more so... It's not right anywhere.

They never even called for the interview! But the last email she sent was from a company email domain, not through Craigslist, so I looked them up. Contract labor crap. No sweat off my back. If I'm not going to work directly for the farm owner then there is no sense in my book. I spent plenty of time in corporate America. Either work for yourself or get in something small. Huge businesses ruin the average person, and even in a place like here where supposedly everyone is rich, there is more poverty than most people believe, and the rich just keep getting more so... It's not right anywhere.
I have had similar experiences and I like working for the smaller companies, where my input makes a big difference to the organisation. Hopefully in a positive way lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I have worked for big companies, one was for a decade the largest online retailer of motorcycle parts and accessories in the Western Hemisphere, if not the whole shebang, and my input made huge differences there in many ways, so they definitely aren't all bad. I also worked for SolarWorld North America (kudos to you Germans out there) doing facilities grunt work. Digging out clogged sumps waste deep in goo is pretty epic!

What I would like to see more of are those people with fat wallets buying up every vacant city lot they can find, not to build condos, build an army of mini gardens across metropolitan areas to serve as pollinator corridors and to feed the poor, homeless, mentally disturbed, the list goes on and on, with all the produce. That would be a fun project to be in charge of.

Last edited:
Back