New Grower Grunt's Third Grow

And I read you keep bees Rollin, if I ever make it to England I am definitely looking you up for a tutorial on how *not* to get stung. And since I always see smoke and honey robbery going hand in hand, I'm guessing a Cheech and Chong sized blunt of something along the lines of G13 ought to put their stingers on standby?

It's the genetics of the bees, you get angry ones and mellow ones. Don't go near them with a beer or if you're scared (they sense the extra co2), during a storm or very windy (read angry times). We have chilled bees. The hives are inaccessible unless you go through the house. So between the dogs and the bees the back garden is impenetrable lol.
And I read you keep bees Rollin, if I ever make it to England I am definitely looking you up for a tutorial on how *not* to get stung. And since I always see smoke and honey robbery going hand in hand, I'm guessing a Cheech and Chong sized blunt of something along the lines of G13 ought to put their stingers on standby?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Makes total sense. I swear honey bees like me, they fly around me totally mellow like while I tend the garden, it's like they know who put it all there for them.

Did you get the position?.. your spot on, home grown is best. Even at my beginner level, I've not tasted or smelled cannabis this good before. :smoking:

Of course today I heard from them via email and am supposed to talk to them now on Wednesday, so we will see what happens. They claimed to have had an overwhelming amount of correspondence on the position and calling everyone got away from them, I can understand that. And you are absolutely correct, the freshness alone is incredible. You know you are doing something right when you can say that at entry level. I have a few goals over the next decade, but I think one is going to be getting good enough at this that I can grow meds for people who really need it and doing it for pretty much free. I want to do the same thing with both vegetables/fruit and cannabis, just be an all around farmer who loves to grow stuff so he just gives it away. That sounds like fun.

Damn, i missed the important part, when you start a new one?

You didn't miss too much buddy, but maybe a bong rip of the Jack Herer as it turned out way better than I had hoped! I guess I better get on making that new journal since I am trying out the 3L pots and already feel strongly that the small pots are really where it's at for the speedy turnover. I will do my best to tag you in when I get her going.

Back