Lighting Growage Life with GC

Alright, time for an update..

Day 54ish on the Guerilla Fume in 3x3 under HID.. hoping to chop in the next two weeks. I believe this is run #4 of this strain, and it's going to stick around for awhile longer I think. My apologies for the terrible pic with lights on.

20210823_212006.jpg

20210823_212013.jpg

In the 4x4 under 6 autocobs we also have Guerilla Fume.. 6 plants that had seen a timer issue overnight having them start flowering as clones. They begged awhile longer and I switched to flower about 1 week ago. Still need to install the last trellis for support but I expect a level full canopy after topping. I had been lazy and never did much training.. time to look at increasing yields.

20210823_212023.jpg

20210823_212042.jpg

Once the 3x3 gets harvested I'll be doing a run of Chocolate Diesel for some variety. I have 9 that I'll soon switch to sex and pull the males. No seed run this time. Their coming along well in cabinet.. along with a few GF unused clones.

20210823_211954.jpg

The plant I put outside was chopped the other day as it was transitioning to flower.. the lantern flies got to it and I couldn't stand looking at what they did.. into the firepit.

I have some newer genetics on hand and enroute. Looking forward to running some of them in the new year.

Been awhile, Sept was a bad month around here with illness and death of my mom and a friend of near 40 years. Daughter and I got pretty I'll and thought we caught that nasty Covid (we are vaccinated) from her job in local hospital. Two negative tests though, so Dr said we caught an URI that's going around lately. Lingering cough that has me dropping my tolerance from lack of doobies.

Anyway, the Guerilla Fume last pictured has about 35 days remaining. Not my best grow... which tends to happen when shit hits the fan at home. I just solo cupped a few clones to run along side the moms I kept, be ready to run again under the Autocobs. Which are still kicking ass after a few years now.

I'll add a few pics in an edit soon.

In the other tent I pulled the HID for 2 HLG100Rspec's. Which seem to be doing well also. I wont be updating that tent here after this mention to be fair to both vendors. There's another thread in their section.

Chocolate Diesel..

20211001_202123.jpg

20211001_202110.jpg

Hope all are well. Iv got some new genetics I'll be sharing after these Diesel, get another few runs in before I shut down come spring for a 6 week western vacation.

Last edited:
I forgot the pics of the Guerilla Fume', this is tonight on day 56. About two weeks to go.

I had some issues this round that I believe are ph related. I'll be watching more closely from here on out.

20211012_194457.jpg

After this run I will be installing the 600w HID into this tent, and will be putting the 6 autocobs to work over plants here and there outside the tents. One will be a seed run.

Still looks like some nice bud!

I forgot the pics of the Guerilla Fume', this is tonight on day 56. About two weeks to go.

I had some issues this round that I believe are ph related. I'll be watching more closely from here on out.

View attachment 1377286

After this run I will be installing the 600w HID into this tent, and will be putting the 6 autocobs to work over plants here and there outside the tents. One will be a seed run.

Hard to like the post when I read about your mom. I’m so sorry to hear this! Life can really really suck at times.
As always your plants are looking spot on. Hope the cough cleared up and you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Appreciate that @BigSm0 . She was suffering so I'm glad she joined my dad and is in a better place now.

I ran into the city on friday for 5 bags of Roots Organic, soon I'll be pulling the autocobs to run autos outside the tent. This will be the first time I'll have done this, but was also one of the strong points in my selection of these lights a few years back. The versatility.. not to mention the quality and productivity of these lights. I dont think this will be permanent as I expect the autocobs back into the tent come next summer.. they just work so damn well.

Day 67 from switch, these 6 Guerilla Fume will be harvested soon. Again, not a stellar grow this round but buds are still nice and sticky..

Next round will be fewer plants but they will include the 3 GF moms.. and perhaps a new to me strain to sample.

Hope all are well.

20211023_132434.jpg

20211023_132422.jpg

Back