Lighting Growage Life with GC

Day 57 from switch. Tonight i need to get in and support these plants, keep forgetting to order some trellis for the tents. This is the 4x pheno#1 in the 3x3.. soon i'll show the other tent. So far the consensus is that #1 is the better of the two.. i keep hearing it's just a bit stronger. After 3 runs i figure i'll be ready to let one go..

GFday57#1.jpg
GFday57#1-2.jpg

GFday57#1group.jpg

Ok so i have been lacking a bit on updates to this journal. Iv been preoccupied with my mom being hospitalized and now in assisted care facility.

The pics above.. that run has been harvested and passed out to a few friends, I got to keep a bit. :)

Now before I share a few pics of the next two runs let me explain. I'm having issues with the plants wanting to fall over from day 40 or so on.. I believe what I'm doing wrong is the T5 lighting being too far from the seedlings making these a bit leggy.. I had been doing this purposefully on Mephisto genetics to open the autos up and getting light to penetrate the interior more. I forgot to switch my mind to photo mode. These plants need support.. so if been using trellis netting for the first time.

The 4x4 Gf run looks like hell but today is day 54 so I'm within two weeks from harvest.. I'll let it ride as is.

20210626_110731.jpg

The tents will be seeing a double layering of trellis netting from here on. Here's a few bud shots.

20210626_110703.jpg

20210626_110711.jpg

20210626_110740.jpg

I'm a bit embarrassed to share these runs to be honest, but from the beginning I promised myself I'd be truthful in my sharing. Otherwise I fear I wont learn anything from my experiences or sharing with you fine folks here. I also realize that I say screw the ganja plants when I'm worried and busy with an ailing loved one.. be it person or pet. So.. let me have it.. I can take it!

Now, in the 3x3 we have the latest run of GF. I had a light timer issue where it was shutting off during the wee hours without me noticing. Causing the seedlings to start to transition.. then back to veg and the wild growth associated with it. I'll pull clones and see if this will grow out normally.

20210626_110639.jpg

I got the first trellis layer up but need to run to HD for some lumber to make more for another layer.

So there we are.. I'm going to start being more focused on wtf I'm doing from here on out. These genetics deserve my full undivided attention.. maybe that's my root problem? Too stoned to give a shit?! ;)

Till later.. and as always stay safe and be kind.

No one is going to give you grief, you got your priorities straight! Get yourself some auto pots, or Blumats or drippers etc they'll help lighten your grow burdens at present. Automateion of watering/feeding can take a lot of stress off of you.

Ok so i have been lacking a bit on updates to this journal. Iv been preoccupied with my mom being hospitalized and now in assisted care facility.

The pics above.. that run has been harvested and passed out to a few friends, I got to keep a bit. :)

Now before I share a few pics of the next two runs let me explain. I'm having issues with the plants wanting to fall over from day 40 or so on.. I believe what I'm doing wrong is the T5 lighting being too far from the seedlings making these a bit leggy.. I had been doing this purposefully on Mephisto genetics to open the autos up and getting light to penetrate the interior more. I forgot to switch my mind to photo mode. These plants need support.. so if been using trellis netting for the first time.

The 4x4 Gf run looks like hell but today is day 54 so I'm within two weeks from harvest.. I'll let it ride as is.

View attachment 1335437

The tents will be seeing a double layering of trellis netting from here on. Here's a few bud shots.

View attachment 1335438
View attachment 1335439
View attachment 1335440

I'm a bit embarrassed to share these runs to be honest, but from the beginning I promised myself I'd be truthful in my sharing. Otherwise I fear I wont learn anything from my experiences or sharing with you fine folks here. I also realize that I say screw the ganja plants when I'm worried and busy with an ailing loved one.. be it person or pet. So.. let me have it.. I can take it!

Now, in the 3x3 we have the latest run of GF. I had a light timer issue where it was shutting off during the wee hours without me noticing. Causing the seedlings to start to transition.. then back to veg and the wild growth associated with it. I'll pull clones and see if this will grow out normally.

View attachment 1335441

I got the first trellis layer up but need to run to HD for some lumber to make more for another layer.

So there we are.. I'm going to start being more focused on wtf I'm doing from here on out. These genetics deserve my full undivided attention.. maybe that's my root problem? Too stoned to give a shit?! ;)

Till later.. and as always stay safe and be kind.

Few years back i was reading up on Blumats, the occasional flooding from nute buildup or adjustment error turned me off. Gravity setup intrigued me with drippers, wanted to read up more on that. Well, that is till i read a bit on the AutoPot's.. which seem really popular here.

I would like to do something though, it's been a pita for years. But right now my mind is on more LED to take advantage of now running with AC.

Growage took some water in the local flooding here last week, and it was a nervous night again last night. Things are testing me this season..

Not all that much to update on in this thread, still running same strain, same lights etc. I harvested this tent about a week ago, it's sitting empty till i get a few clones uppotted. I have some cleaning to do before i fire it back up.. which will be in a few days.

In the near future i will be sharing the smaller 3x3 tent and it's contents in another thread, i'm removing the HID lighting in favor of another US manufactured LED lighting assembly. This thread will continue to follow my runs beneath the Autocob's that have proven to be a great option, i really like the ease of adding or removing cobs as needed. I now have 6 running in a 4x4..

This is the 3x3 under 600w HID.. thought I'd share that I learned.. or remembered to support this strain.

This will be last run of Guerilla Fume in this tent for a bit. I am going to add another strain for the holidays. Chocolate Diesel... my daughters selection.

20210715_204043.jpg

20210715_204051.jpg

20210715_204104.jpg

Ok.. quick update.

The Fume' at roughly day 30 from switch under 600w HPS. 2x pheno 1 and 2x pheno 2.. still cant find much variation in the two.

20210726_154023.jpg

20210726_154037.jpg

20210726_154047.jpg

5 more vegging in 4x4 under 6x Autocobs.. currently at 30".

20210726_154137.jpg

And in the cabinet we have a leftover #2 at left I think will get placed outside. 3 more extra clones.. waiting on @Dreminem169 and @Builder0101 touch.

We also have a few newborns of Chocolate Diesel starting.. give me some variety for the holidays. I need some sativa.. lol.

Hope all are well. Hug your loved ones..

Forgot the cabinet pic.

Had to run around this am and find an air conditioner in stock, the current one took a shit. Thermostat stuck and wouldn't adjust. Picked up a 12k BTU with remote and wifi.

20210726_154310.jpg

Back