Lighting Growage Life with GC

Today is day 90 for the Mango Smile, it's had 8hrs of darkness for the past week.. i could have taken them a few days ago to be honest. They will be chopped today..

MangoSmile1Feb22.jpg
MangoSmile2Feb22.jpg
MangoSmile3Feb22.jpg

Monday am i switched to 12/12 on the Guerilla Fume' from Lucky Dog, 18 and 24" at switch. I did a test on a few cuts two weeks ago, i had roots on all but one. I took another 15 clones from the two ladies last weekend, i expect this strain to be around for awhile, and i'll be sharing with a few..

I ended up with two female, these are flowering under 5 autocobs in the 4x4. It's a quick 58-63 day strain, i vegged for 7 weeks i believe. Transplanted to 7 gallon smart pots. Took 9 cuts from the taller of the two on right, all lower branching of which she has tons of. 5 off the smaller and week younger on left.

GuerillaFume1Feb22day1.jpg
GuerillaFume2Feb22day1.jpg

I'v been doing a bit of bean trading and have aquired a few sativa leaning strains, Chocolate Diesel is the one my daughter wants me to run, and i have ChocD x Valley Ghash i'd like to sample also. Think it's time to start a new addition to Growage?! ;)

Tomorrow i get my 2nd vaccine shot.. hope all are well and will get theirs soon also. Stay safe... spring is almost here y'all..

So I have been having some trouble rooting cuts using the cheap ass bucket cloner I was too cheap to replace right now.. and I am on my 2nd attempt. First had some roots but I screwed them up some how..

I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks.. my one daughter who shows an interest in learning how to grow handed me a new cloner today. She picked me up a 24 site Viagrow. So I cut a few more clones this evening and fired it up. See if my cloning improves.

The old cloner..
20210302_205449.jpg

And new..

20210302_205432.jpg

Wish me luck! :)

And btw.. I had very little side effects from the 2nd vaccine shot. Just a touch of arm tenderness for about 12hrs.. a slight tinge of a headache when I would get active.. that lasted seconds. Some light headedness that I'd consider very minor. But i did get tired.. and took several naps over the following 48 hours.

My wife was similar with a bit more headache.. body ache and tiredness. I consider us fortunate..

Day 14 from switch on the Guerilla Fume'. Iv got big expectations for the plant on right.. figure late may till I'm able to sample some dried bud.

20210307_205602.jpg

Good news on the Clones... the bucket has a few plants with roots almost ready for transplant I think. I'll post that up soon..

Temps near 70*F a few days this week. So ready for spring..

Good news on the Clones... the bucket has a few plants with roots almost ready for transplant I think. I'll post that up soon..

20210308_152033.jpg
20210308_231904.jpg

Pulled 6 clones from bucket, tossed in solo's and fed. Most of these will probably get tossed but it's good practice for me.

Added airstone to the new cloner.. figure it couldn't hurt.

You've got a couple of real beauties there!

Day 14 from switch on the Guerilla Fume'. Iv got big expectations for the plant on right.. figure late may till I'm able to sample some dried bud.

View attachment 1294528

Temps near 70*F a few days this week. So ready for spring..

Thanks Pop's.. trying to follow your lead with MegaCrop at lower strengths, i just hit 3.5g per gallon at 22 days after switch. ~600ppm..

So, here's the Fume' at 22 days into 12/12. 7 gallon smartpots with Root's Original, taking about 3/4 gallon every 48 hours. Need to find a few stands for the larger smartpots to get them off tent floor yet. The larger of the two is now about 41" tall above medium, so it did not quite double and the stretch seems to be about done. The Autocobs are about 18" above canopy and i;m out of room to raise them on the ratchet hangers. Next run in this 4x4 i'm thinking 4 plants in 5 gallon containers. Next update will be lights off with flash on.

Smaller plant..
GF4March152.jpg
GF4March151.jpg

The larger plant and expected keeper till sampled..
GF1March152.jpg
GF1March151.jpg

And 4 clones now in the 3x3 tent, all cuts from the taller plant.
Run2GF1March15.jpg

Upcoming growage improvements will consist of AC, Autocob purchase for smaller tent, and a new 4' wide door to eliminate drafts. I'v aquired some ingredients for mixing some STS, and will attempt to make my own Mephisto beans from about a dozen strains i'm sitting on, i'v also handed out a few strains to an accomplished grower for seed runs. I'm about to my capacity of what i can accomplish in the tents, and my few friends are requesting more.. i need to figure how to up my yields to keep everyone happy. Easier said than done i'm afraid..

Hope all are well, many friends and neighbors have reached out that they are now scheduled for vaccine injections. Hope and pray that this BS is about to be over for the most part. Be nice to be able to have friends and family over this summer... i'm gonna throw a party here with some BBQ, brews and buds.

Also, the new cloner has cut 4-5 days off of rooting time.. i'll be tossing the bucket into the spare gear/giveaway pile. It's starting to add up.. ballasts, hoods, cloner... wish i knew another local who could use these things.

Every time I see your name I think about writing Gone Camping on the website without the option to buy anything. This time I decided to write it down lol. We keep getting teased with warmer weather but weeks and weeks pass and it’s still to cold to do nothing productive besides split wood.

Your ladies are looking great as always.

Day 30 on the Fume'.. and the clones left over. I have 4 clones vegging in the 3x3 yet.

Fume1March242.jpg
Fume1March241.jpg

Fumeclones1.jpg

20210329_195502.jpg

20210327_220230.jpg

20210329_195444.jpg

@BigSm0 My son and I are in early stages of planning a trip to Colorado and Utah this fall.. last year our plans were unfulfilled like many. At least we have the opportunity to try again.. and I'm very grateful for that. To the point I HAVE TO get this trip done.

Tonight my son came home with a Roof Top Tent for the back of his Gladiator.. apparently I snore. LMAO..

Back