Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

For the hell of it, update. Bushing out nicely. 23 days hbss left#2, right#3
IMG_20171208_175724.jpg

@Simplicio hey bud this is from tonight. I'm not digging in on you or nothing like that. This is for the both of us. Hubbabubbasmellascope both at 24 days. Took pics at 10:56 they come back on at 5am. One dude said they were just stretching, but in theory that means cell elongation and division which means growth I think. Lol
Worse case we can agree to disagree it's all love. I hope you like my plants. Shoot me a link to yours. Please.
Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171209_225528.jpg

Hbss # 1
IMG_20171209_225602.jpg

Not much if any change in height last night. From what can remember there wasn't any through the on hours either.
Hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171210_054316.jpg
Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171210_054404.jpg

Wasn't expecting mail lady come today, a Sunday. Apparently they can't afford to get behind with the holidays.
IMG_20171210_121508.jpg

Just gave the ladies each a taste of goodness.

Here we are with tonight's measurement. Nothing much going on.
Having problems getting pictures to load. I'll figure something out. Good night y'all.

IMG_20171210_232726.jpg IMG_20171210_232649.jpg
Here they are from last night before lights out. They may have grown a tad bit through the day. Internet was acting up last night. I'll get this mornings pics up in a little while. They're still sleeping. Hopefully I can get my ass back to sleep, gotta work later today lol
IMG_20171211_104029.jpg IMG_20171211_103946.jpg
Here they are from this morning, instead of a whole new post, I just edited this one.
No vertical growth since I started posting, should have taken shots from top too. She is filling out. This morning [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] had started to stretch out more as far as lower branches go. Took a measurement earlier and looks like we got some vertical growth today. I'll have before lights out pics later.

Last edited:
For those not in the know. The reason I'm doing this is actually petty now that I think about it and start typing.
But we had a slight disagreement about plants Growing at night. It's all here
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/running-seeds-12-12-no-veg.61250/page-5#post-1644117
It's actually got nothing to do with the thread, but, the question of do plants grow at night.
I strongly believe that they do, and have posted a bunch of things to back it up.
Anyways just wanted to clear that up. My regular update will be Wednesday maybe tomorrow.
I'd like to know your opinion on this too, whether or not you think plants grow at night.
Thinking about starting a poll and thread about it also.

never thought about it till now,but id like to know if they do.12/12 id guess theyd have to grow some at night.20/4 maybe harder to measure.
looking good.
:pighug:

never thought about it till now,but id like to know if they do.12/12 id guess theyd have to grow some at night.20/4 maybe harder to measure.
looking good.
:pighug:
Thanks bud.
Part of my reasoning was because I heard Dj Short say it and read it in his book. And it made sense because I've seen my plants in the morning or lights on time and been like wow they grew some over night.
I'll get the links together and post them here.
Some also argue the 24/0 cycle. That could be because of lower than required light intensity. Plants have requirements called daily light integral. Where you can give them 16 hours and that's all they can work with for the day any more is wasted energy.
There's a few things at play. To me it's common sense. You need rest, period.
I just copied and pasted this here. I didn't want to sound smart and word it myself, lol it's getting late.
During the night, plants consume oxygen but they don't release any. Allplants and animals on earth engage in a process called respiration. Respiration combines oxygen and the food created during photosynthesis to produce usable energy. One of the byproducts of respiration is carbon dioxide.

And so on. I'll post some more links though. Many I've already posted in the thread I mentioned earlier. Here's on I didn't.
https://hightimes.com/grow/light-deprivation-the-science/
It explains the importance of night or lights off more towards the end of the reading.

Back