Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Ok so here we are today the hubbabubbas at 21 days today and critical plus cbd 15 days. Only gave them all some optic foliar Monday morning since last update. I think they are coming along pretty good though. I was beginning to worry about the critical but she took a turn for the better.
Hbss [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171206_184614.jpg

Hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20171206_184511.jpg

Critical + cbd auto
IMG_20171206_184422.jpg

I'll probably give everyone a feeding tomorrow. I'm out of optic Foliar overdrive and dynagro protekt ordering more Tonight or tomorrow. Silica is a major player in my regimen. The benefits make it a no brainier. Stronger cell walls, stronger plant, structure, also a great defense for pm, and insects.
Question is this, as you can see with the hbss [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] I tied the main to the pot, it's almost killing me to not lst lol but I'm not sure if I want to or not. What do y'all think? The lateral branches are growing pretty good on their own. Figured I'd ask you. Thanks for watching.

I agree nothing like a natural bush✌️
Well since the majority of you fine folks watching this journal think I should go natural, I will. Lol Thanks to both of you.
I gave them another feeding today. I ordered more dynagro protekt today. Still need to order more optic foliar overdrive. I'll continue with that until about halfway through flower. I think next journal I'll do a little test with the overdrive. I'll do 2 with and 2 without. Something like that. Thanks for your input. If anything happens I'll be sure to post.

Here's the lowers.
IMG_20171207_204257.jpg

This shot you can see the lowest branch is just as tall as the main (Meristem) wish I had started 2 more of these hbss so I could have done 2 natural and 2 lst'd. Didn't realize how much the lowers grew on the hbss. That's why I said it's killing me not too because they're such good candidates, but I'm taking y'all's advice. They should be just as pretty natural.
IMG_20171207_204229.jpg

Here's the lowers.View attachment 836914
This shot you can see the lowest branch is just as tall as the main (Meristem) wish I had started 2 more of these hbss so I could have done 2 natural and 2 lst'd. Didn't realize how much the lowers grew on the hbss. That's why I said it's killing me not too because they're such good candidates, but I'm taking y'all's advice. They should be just as pretty natural.
View attachment 836916

If ya,want to bind them up do it.

If ya,want to bind them up do it.
I dunno. Looking at some of the other journals they seem to do well either way. It's been awhile since I've let just go is all. Part of it is also me being just anxious to do something lol

Back