interesting looking plant... my first round of growing ever is with a auto GDP and some auto Caramelicious
i used cloth pots and fox farm soil and nutes... next round i am switching to autopots with air domes and going to grow 4 different strains one of which will be this Devil Cream.... just cant wait out of curiosity did you weigh the buds? just wondering how many grams you netted.

thanks

interesting looking plant... my first round of growing ever is with a auto GDP and some auto Caramelicious
i used cloth pots and fox farm soil and nutes... next round i am switching to autopots with air domes and going to grow 4 different strains one of which will be this Devil Cream.... just cant wait out of curiosity did you weigh the buds? just wondering how many grams you netted.

thanks
I do not weigh them till they are dry and cured.

She was a beauty man. Mine grew really tall with 4 long branches nice and dark.. good job on that one!

She was a beauty man. Mine grew really tall with 4 long branches nice and dark.. good job on that one!
Thank you sir appreciate it.she was amazing to sit there and stare at I couldn't believe how pretty she was

9a11c1ccb4be60846358b219c363977c.jpg
2 of my devils still not showing any red hairs or signs of amber.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Back