Hi All,

Been just running ph'd 6.5 water with recharge. I did a top soil of ground 2 row barley at the beginning of the week. The color is super green, seem to be growing much faster then the Royal Dwarfs at this same time.

Top dressed with worm castings. Will put into soil with in conjunction with super soil mix from Mephisto.

Sour Crinkle -
0HO7LkB.jpg

8JyqRrL.jpg

Blue Toof -
qCaEVNI.jpg

qDfAPd2.jpg

Yeah they look good man. Ship you plan on LST?
-Very light LST on this first run. I want to see what they do with the bare minimum and then take it up from there with the next grow.

In side news, picked up a "weed pack" from cards against humanity. They are donating all proceeds to Marijuana Policy Project, so far have almost raised 100k. Will play some rounds this weekend with them and report back.
FFHS8Tc.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Cheers! :jointman:

Last edited:
Day 35 update.

Both are packing on hairs. The Blue Toof is stretching a good bit, sitting 17.5 inches. While the Sour Crinkle is 11.5 inches. Had to go out of town for 5 days and set up a self watering system. Wish I took a pic of the setup. It worked well but i didn't have it dialed in. When I came back they looked alright but couple have been watered more. Everything seems to be going great.

The girls (Blue Toof Left and Sour Crinkle Right) -

0rhevWq.jpg

Blue Toof close up -
jmmbBju.jpg

Sour Crinkle close up-
8M8rA9a.jpg

Thanks all for stopping by, Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!:jointman:

Quick update - Sour Crinckle is already packing on the frost. Its all over! Did a crushed 2-row barley top dress with last nights feeding and seems to be working great.

MAZVXRV.jpg

Cheers!

Day 41 update -

Top dressed with some earthworm castings and crushed barley. Defoliated some of the older lower leaves that were not getting light or blocking some of the lower buds. Sour Crinkle is staying short (11.5 inches) but very stocky and packing on the weight and frost. Seems to be finishing faster than the Blue Toof. BT is sitting at 19 inches and starting to get frosty as well. much lankier than the SC.

Started adding aloe vera powder to watering alongside molasses and alternating that with recharge and slf-100. Girls seems to love it. Temps got up to 82 steady for about a week with no signs of problems. As always running lights 24/0.

Does anyone have any experience with mammoth p? Whats your opinion? Was thinking about picking some up after checking out some youtube vids, just wondering if its worth it to a closet grower.

In other news my AvT Special popped out the ground, super excited to go all in for the grow off.

Blue Toof -
0XEJT8r.jpg

Closeup -
TAgyjtu.jpg

Sour Crinkle -

yXJdCEW.jpg

Close up -

OWGcH0y.jpg

And AvT Special Day 1 -
19adfd6d-c969-43db-9484-492d9f80e3a8
45EbdCz.jpg

Let me know if youd like to see the AvT updates here. Its been done a bunch and I dont think a dedicated post would be necessary. As always any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers! :jointman:

Day 50 Update!

Sour Crinkle is fattening up nicley, tricomes are starting to brown. Sitting at 12 inches. Will change to water only shortly for the remainder of grow. Blue Toof seems to have some time left for sure. 20 inches. I seem to running into a problem with over correcting of a nitrogen deficiency. Hit it kinda hard with a full dose of Greek regiment NFTG 3 days ago. Bottom leaves are still yellowing and this has appeared on some main stem leaves. Any idea on whats going on and how to correct?

Sour Crinkle -
M3nwP4L.jpg

QZN9Ttj.jpg

Blue Toof -
6v2hV8I.jpg

8NZ3B4d.jpg

Problem Leaf -
WtzFCLY.jpg

As always thanks for stopping by. Cheers! :jointman:

Last edited:
Looking great bro, that Blue Tooth is quite the beast and should finish up real nice. I would say by the dark necrotic patches in those fading leaves is more a P def than N, it would be a more all over yellow colour if it was N. Still looks like she could go another 14-20 days yet to finish up, so could go with a couple of P heavy feeds to try get a bit more in before finishing her up.

That blue toof looks ace mate. Was considering picking some of these up on drop but never got round to it.

Was looking at Mephistos site earlier today and noticed they are still showing in stock, so might get lucky looks like a tasty strain.

Looking great bro, that Blue Tooth is quite the beast and should finish up real nice. I would say by the dark necrotic patches in those fading leaves is more a P def than N, it would be a more all over yellow colour if it was N. Still looks like she could go another 14-20 days yet to finish up, so could go with a couple of P heavy feeds to try get a bit more in before finishing her up.

Lockout was what I landed on after watching a OCGFAM Green Room live talk with Scott from NFTG. He said if you run into any problems, dont try to increase parts to compensate, but flush and resume schedule. I am giving that a try before trying anything else. Want to get my soil run off PH back into the sweet spot of 6.5. Its a little high right now at 6.7 but as far as I can tell Ocean Forest sits at 6.7 or so. Thanks for your advice tho, will deff be taking her into another 3ish or so to fatten up!
Hey dude those plants look dank! :pass:

Did you say you gave BT a heavy dose of N to try and correct N deficiency? Is it possible that the high amount of N has locked out P? Creating a P def as @Spanglish says above? I believe that scenario is possible?

That's exactly what I am thinking, NFTG are adamant that PH is critical and that buildup can cause lockout. Im trying a flush right away and then go from there. Cheers!

Back