Autoflower NECTAR FOR THE GODS ORGANIC LED GROW JOURNAL

I'm not exactly sure on the lights I'd have to look it up again i'm thinking of geting LEC ceramic lighting next time when one of the LED grids burns out possibly....?

I've been running the led's at approx 24".... 32" max... One smaller older led i've got running at a slant for a bit of side penetration about a foot away from the backside...

Sounds like a nice setup man. And yeah so get some more autos man, they are great! I don't know if I'll ever switch over. Ive never grown a photo and I bought some to try....just dont know if I will get to right away. So many autos to do first lol

The OG Kush is now 1.5 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide :p so BEAST!.... The very bottom leaf is 6 inches wide and 6 inches long and still very green and healthy. 26 days, check in often to see if these girls are gonna flower as hard as they took off from bean. :)

For 28 days old they are a great size and I really love the addition of the videos it give a whole different perspective :thumbsup: . You look to have a great environment, soil mix and nutrient range so this should be a great grow :toke: . Thank you for asking me to check this out im so glad it did. Some great work going on, keep it up :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

The Og Kush is still wanting to stretch up quite a bit i keep having to raise the lights little bits afraid she will get to close or worse too tall and i wont be able to raise the lights anymore lol... I like the way she took to the LST but not super inpressed w/ some the the node distances on some areas. Isn't she a beauty though ? :) And im VERY happy with the way the NL is looking today looks like she will come through well after all haha its hard to mess up too bad w/ organics only this time round!

I know im using one Grownorthern LED and one thats bigger then that even from a company called Groblu LED but i can't find the company that made the big one now though i hope they didn't go under :( They were actually from the US ...

Shoot i've been slacking on the updates sorry guys... .here is a good picture of both plants 29 days in its now 44 days in ill grab the camera and go take 2 good photos and a video.... View media item 7867

Back