Autoflower NECTAR FOR THE GODS ORGANIC LED GROW JOURNAL

Ill get you all a shot w/ a white led light right when the lights shut off tonight\, hopefully a video as well but here is one w/ my LED glasses i've got for now.... 3 hours tell lights off... i ended up doing a regular FEED again as i said...:)

Last edited:
So its only been one day instead of two this time and they are both seeming like they could use a water again.... Thinking that FEED i did should be the last one..... I still flush for 10-14 day w/ Aprodihites Extraction(Carbon) and Herculean Harvest(Bone meal)... So she won't be getting 'plain' water anyway :) Trying to let em go as long as possible though its just getting tougher and tougher to keep em growin out the heavier these buds get. I had to make a tye up on one more branch on the Og kush today... EVERYTHING is getting plump! I'd feed her again even but the NL seems so dark and OG kush is getting so hard to contain... what you guys think?

I've been doing FEED FEED Water(BONE/CARBON) so even if I were to end up wanting to feed again i could do a WATER tonight and then FEED when needed next time if i decide to.... It just seems weird to me since she finally ate up all her water in ONE day instead of TWO now to FEED again plus she's so close to the end as well ....

How'd you end up?? I'm starting my first grows with nftg. It looks like it did you good. I've only been growing for 3 months, just got my second harvest in, ANY thing will do better than what I've got!

Thanks for the read!:pass:

I also love nectar and have been running it for years now . That OG Kush is a beast I would have loved to seeing how she turned out . The nectar can make some fat hard buds for you if you use it correctly . I am just curious as to how big the KUSH actually got and what she shielded?

Back