Lockout was what I landed on after watching a OCGFAM Green Room live talk with Scott from NFTG. He said if you run into any problems, dont try to increase parts to compensate, but flush and resume schedule. I am giving that a try before trying anything else. Want to get my soil run off PH back into the sweet spot of 6.5. Its a little high right now at 6.7 but as far as I can tell Ocean Forest sits at 6.7 or so. Thanks for your advice tho, will deff be taking her into another 3ish or so to fatten up!

That's exactly what I am thinking, NFTG are adamant that PH is critical and that buildup can cause lockout. Im trying a flush right away and then go from there. Cheers!

Honestly mate I don't know if thats the case here, but I believe it's happened to me. I did a bit of reading around the subject and stumbled upon excess N in flowering causing lockout and P def. Possibly even build up of salts in the soil as a result of this, and then PH issues leading on from there.

It's soooooo complicated isn't it?!! :shrug:

Good luck buddy :thumbsup:

Honestly mate I don't know if thats the case here, but I believe it's happened to me. I did a bit of reading around the subject and stumbled upon excess N in flowering causing lockout and P def. Possibly even build up of salts in the soil as a result of this, and then PH issues leading on from there.

It's soooooo complicated isn't it?!! :shrug:

Good luck buddy :thumbsup:

Right, who knew pushing a weed to its max would be so hard?!? You think there is something else I can do besides flushing to correct?

Right, who knew pushing a weed to its max would be so hard?!? You think there is something else I can do besides flushing to correct?

Hmmm reached the limits of my knowledge I'm afraid mate. Has @Sensi Jay seen this thread yet, he's knowledgable about this kinda stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm reached the limits of my knowledge I'm afraid mate. Has @Sensi Jay seen this thread yet, he's knowledgable about this kinda stuff?

Reached the limits of mine too Mate, definitely not N see or tox so I'd be inclined to go with @Spanglish on the P issue tip.

Have you got a tds or ppm meter to test run off? That would at least show if tox or def. She gonna deliver some fatties by this point, so I wouldn't majorly stress it. Though I'd pause on adding any further nutes as could make it worse.

Best if luck dude, subbed for the rest.

Reached the limits of mine too Mate, definitely not N see or tox so I'd be inclined to go with @Spanglish on the P issue tip.

Have you got a tds or ppm meter to test run off? That would at least show if tox or def. She gonna deliver some fatties by this point, so I wouldn't majorly stress it. Though I'd pause on adding any further nutes as could make it worse.

Best if luck dude, subbed for the rest.

Nobody is saying N tox or def mate. We are saying too much N at some point which locked out P. So not just a case of simple N def.

When it happened to one of mine during flower there weren't really any signs of N tox apart from being quite dark green. I don't think it takes too much N to block P in flower.

Saying that I am probably totally wrong!! Lol :)

Day 54 -

Seemed to have fixed the problems with the Blue Toof. Both are just packing on weight now.
Will have the the blue toof go out another 2-3 weeks.
Ive switched the sour crinkle to just water, prob another week or two then ill chop her.

Blue Toof
l15UE8i.jpg

Excuse the nasty leaves, Cleaned her up after taking the photo. Sitting 20 inches.

v7LcF08.jpg

Sour Crinkle -
tYDVDHY.jpg

Standing 12 inches.
LTeaHqP.jpg

Hope everyone had a great weekend, Cheers! :jointman:

Last edited:
looking great. I can't wait for my blue toof I'm sittin here in some pain that's been growin and man I just need some strong indica. Bein it's suppose to be 80% indica it should help. I've made a topical rub in the past that has worked wonders with muscle and joint pain and seems to help with nerve pain as well. I'm gonna make a new batch with some heavy indica should help even more. Sour crinkle looks supreme as well. Anything strong seems to help with pain

Day 60

Everything is going great, been giving them Mammoth-P and SLF-100 last week. Hit them with a good dose of Herculean Harvest. Will probably chop the Sour Crinkle in the next few days, shes about 30% amber trichs at the moment. Blue Toof is also getting to the finish line, trichs mostly clear/opaque. Will take her out another week maybe two to finish. Super excited, SC smells fruity and fresh, overpowers BT. Got temps back down to 79 from 82 over the week, its been super hot and muggy in my parts.

Sour Crinkle.
gImagod.jpg

ez3YB9C.jpg

AmGhz92.jpg

Blue Toof
4EZdtzK.jpg

l9vVQL7.jpg

NKDx9sr.jpg

Happy Friday all,
Cheers! :jointman:

Back